My son came for a visit and left with a starter kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Always exciting when someone switches to vaping as opposed to smoking. He smokes cigars and finds it getting very expensive. He works with a bunch of vapers and has used theirs and liked it, so I set him up with the ego AIO and a box of coils and juice. He lives near a vape shop so he will be able to get juice.

I found it a bit overwhelming in discussing ohms law and battery safety and encouraged him to really research when he's ready for an upgrade. I wanted to give him something maintenance free to really get a feel, and understanding of vaping. vaping these days is not as simple as just getting a cig-a-like and I want him to get the most out of vaping that he wants.

It's nice to share this "hobby" with my son. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Always exciting when someone switches to vaping as opposed to smoking. He smokes cigars and finds it getting very expensive. He works with a bunch of vapers and has used theirs and liked it, so I set him up with the ego AIO and a box of coils and juice. He lives near a vape shop so he will be able to get juice.

I found it a bit overwhelming in discussing ohms law and battery safety and encouraged him to really research when he's ready for an upgrade. I wanted to give him something maintenance free to really get a feel, and understanding of vaping. Vaping these days is not as simple as just getting a cig-a-like and I want him to get the most out of vaping that he wants.

It's nice to share this "hobby" with my son. :)

Awesome! :) so happy for you guys!

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
My eldest son casually smokes colts and similar cigars. When he comes to visit he tells me about his buddy's that vape drippers that produce massive clouds and that I should drip also. I've explained several times why I don't need to drip over the years but he's insistent and also likes to poke the bear. Last visit I made him vape his words...set up a 24/34 SS clapton, .3ohm in a merlin with 80/20 1.5nic juice then let him hammer at it in TC, funny I didn't hear a word out of him but his eyes almost popped out as he exhaled first prize at a cloud comp and all I said was "thats why I don't need a dripper". I don't think I'll hear dripper from him again.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My eldest son casually smokes colts and similar cigars. When he comes to visit he tells me about his buddy's that vape drippers that produce massive clouds and that I should drip also. I've explained several times why I don't need to drip over the years but he's insistent and also likes to poke the bear. Last visit I made him vape his words...set up a 24/34 SS clapton, .3ohm in a merlin with 80/20 1.5nic juice then let him hammer at it in TC, funny I didn't hear a word out of him but his eyes almost popped out as he exhaled first prize at a cloud comp and all I said was "thats why I don't need a dripper". I don't think I'll hear dripper from him again.

Hahaha... that is too funny..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread