Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Well, I received my silver/black reo mini on Wednesday & here's my thoughts on it so far. I really like this mod!! As a truck driver, this is the best & most convenient mod I've ever used!! Trying to refill carto's or drip an atty isn't the safest thing to do while driving a truck, LOL!! Love the small size & it is built like a Mack truck! Don't really like the $3.00 1.5ohm atty's I purchased from REO's when I ordered my mini, to me they seem to mute the flavors of my juice. I tried some 1.7 lr carto's & to me I get more flavor out of them. I just ordered some 1.8 ohm cisco spec lr306 atty's & hopefully i'll get some good flavor out of those. Also ordered some aw imr 14500's as well. I have no problems feeding it, never flooded it, & being a first time user of a bottom feeder I think I'm hooked on this system! Anyway, those are my thoughts on it thus far, and I really enjoy this forum as I've really gotten some very good information & ideas from everybody on here.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The LR 1.5 atty runs hotter and might mute the flavors of sweeter juices. I think you will like the 1.8 Cisco 306 also.

The REO's ability to make vaping a pleasure is one of it's best qualities. Having a PV that is durable and does not require much to keep it going is another.

Glad you jumped on the REO band wagon and joined the REO family!

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
If you don't have AW 14500 batteries yet, reserve your judgement of those 1.5ohm attys until afterwards. I use those attys (EM brand) and really like them w/ the AW batteries!

Didn't know that batteries would make a difference, that's interesting. I ordered the smoketech ones, not the EM brand.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Didn't know that batteries would make a difference, that's interesting. I ordered the smoketech ones, not the EM brand.

The AW IMR run those LR atty's like they should be run! It will make a big difference. My daughter had some trustfire batteries that she used for months. She finally listened to me and got some AW IMR. Yet another person that wondered why they didn't use the recommended battery at first. She won't buy any other kind now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread