My vaping has been slowing down

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
My wife and I have noticed that my vaping has been slowing down more and more. This has been happening over the last 2 weeks or so. I have been at 0 nic for over a month now. Pretty much all my flavors are muted as far as taste goes. Most of the time even while driving I am not vaping. I'll be starting my job in a couple of weeks and I'll have to see if this trend continues. I have gone from 3ml a day of 0 nic juice to less than 1 a day and a few days went by to get the 1ml used.

Unc1987

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
North Carolina
im at 6 mg nic juice now and my vaping has slowed way down. i dont vape at work, just before and after. so now i've decided to switch to 0, im currently mixing, but i no longer have the strong urge to vape or to smoke. in fact i dont think about smoking any more unless a lot of people are smoking around me. i vape in the car but less and less. i find it easy to drive around without vaping, or to go meet up with friends for a beer and not worry about having a nic fit.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
My only goal was to stop smoking and get off the nic. at some point. I didn't think I would ever be able to stop vaping, and I may never, but I notice I don't go to it as often as I use to. I have been thinking about getting rid of all my stuff but 1 mechanical and some carto's for it and my diy juice. I'll also have for emergency a mix of 8mg for just in case. I will carry it with me the rest of my life. I never want to smoke again.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
I've gotten to the point where I rarely vape before mid-afternoon nowadays.
And I often don't start vaping until after work.

But it has been a very long time since I have had a stressful day.
:)
However, when I am drinking, I am vaping.
That will never change.

That is why I plan on always having something with me. I don't want to be caught without a vaping device near me. I guess I am nervous as well as scared.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
The same has happened to me, I used to vape a lot more juice and noticed it has gone down by half. I have been slowly lowering the nic, but the last batch I mixed up I lowered my nic by 4 mgs instead of only 2 (it is steeping now). I am not close to zero yet though.

There is no way I would drink alcohol without it though, and haven't driven without it either. Slow but sure progress! Reading your post reinforces that I am on the right path. Thanks for posting!

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I enjoy the relaxation that comes from vaping :) Its been a long time now since I had an addiction to nicotine, but I enjoy some sometimes :) For me its kind of like coffee. I like and enjoy a cup or two of caffeinated coffee sometimes but decaffeinated coffee is just fine too and if I never drank another cup of caffeinated coffee it wouldn't bother me in the least.

The thought or desire to have a cigarette just never ever enters my mind anymore even in times of stress. Smoking is something I did for 35+ years that holds no interest for me anymore in any way, shape, or form. BUT I'm no fool, and I know that it could rear its ugly head again at any time and I will ALWAYS have what I need to vape IF the thought of a cigarette EVER enters my mind again in my future. :)

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
That is great Jimmyh.

You are a smart person- both to have given up the cigs by vaping and to keep a small stash of vape goods.

Sometimes, you might even break out the box to peek in....maybe even put the tip in your mouth...but I bet, when you quit- you will not need to go back, because the past fades quickly... and it's just never the same again.

Best to You !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread