My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been checking spastically! lol. It says shipment accepted in Barberton OH. Im only a state away!!! stupid usps!

I also called the PO and they noted that it hadnt been recieved yet and gave me a confirmation number saying my local post office would contact me if they had any further information. So for now thats all I can do. Sent email a couple days ago through the website, and today emailed Harry directly. Hopefully I will hear back soon =/ I'll call tomorrow if I dont get an email back.

Last edited:

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Time for my story. I joined this site so I can post in this thread. I guess I needed some posts elsewhere first.

I had searched online for juice to purchase, and found quite a few sites, but they were a bit more expensive. Eventually, I found a store in the mall that had juice at the cheapest price I could find. After making a few purchases, I wasn't really satisfied with what I had, so I searched online again. This time I found Vaporbomb. I found the prices that you guys have were more in line with what the store was selling. A tiny bit higher priced (with the shipping fee added), but I also had a lot more flavors to try out. So, I looked around the site, and finally gave into the Chocolate Covered Cherry (18% 20/80) for my first purchase.

After receiving my juice, I was surprised that the bottle was labeled as Chocolate Covered Straw(18% 50/50). Also was included a mini bottle of Wild Cherry (18% 20/80). Confused was more like it. I didn't know what to make of this. Was I supposed to mix these together? I phoned your company, and spoke with Yolanda. Very pleasant girl. She informed me that the Wild Cherry was a sample that gets shipped with every order. Nice, I thought. I had no idea that you ship out a sample of the day flavor. She said that I got the wrong juice, and that she'd ship out the correct juice the next day for me. I asked her what she wanted me to do with the bottle I received, and she just said to hold on to it. Cool, now I get to try something else too, and I have plenty of it.

After trying out the bottle I already had, I discovered that it didn't really taste like the Chocolate Covered Strawberry that it says. After a couple of days, trying to put my finger on this flavor (it smells and taste so familiar), I've come to the conclusion that it smells like Big Red chewing gum. It dawned on me, that I think this bottle got filled with Cinna-Bomb that everyone keeps talking about. It's delicious! The Chocolate Covered Cherry just arrived today, just three days after my call. The coloring just confirmed with me that the original bottle wasn't even what it's marked. I'm not getting down on the company for this error. I know that things happen. Everyone who works in a customer service industry knows that mistakes get made. The issue lies in how that company responds to a mistake. Vaporbomb, in my opinion, responded very well. Not only did I get what I asked for, but I have this other flavor that I keep reading about.

Only two issues do I have. One, which isn't that much of a big deal, was that I had to call a half a dozen times throughout the day before I was able to talk with someone. I don't know why that was, but I eventually got through the same day. The other issue, is that you don't sell any hardware. I ended up ordering some blank cartomizers from a different company because the ones sold by NJOY are just too expensive and I have to work to get rid of the juice that comes pre-filled. I am definitely going to place all my juice orders with you, and I'd love to be able to keep giving you my business in cartomizers.

Keep up the good work. :)

Michael

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
We just picked up our first order from Vaporbomb today, and We are SOOOO happy with them!! We haven't even gotten our very first e-cig kits in the mail yet, but it could be here any day, so I wanted to make sure we were ready with the juices when it got here (now I am going nuts wanting to try our juices out! LOL) . We have the incredible luck of living within a 15 minute driving distance from Vaporbomb, so we had the pleasure of going there to meet them when we picked up our juice! I also had a snafu where I put on the order that we would not be able to pick up our juices till Friday. We ordered on Monday, but today (Tuesday) we had a stroke of luck allowing us to get there today, and I called and explained what was going on, and they had it ready today for us to pick up! We ordered 6-10ml bottles of various juices, Wild Cherry, Bottle Tops (Bottle Caps), Mt. Mist (Mt. Dew), Raspberry, Green Apple, and Clove, they also threw in a bottle of Lemon for a free sample. While I can't say what they taste like yet, I can say they do smell wonderful! (Ohhh I can't wait! LOL) Vaporbomb will definitely be seeing us regularly, and I can't wait till they start selling hardware! It is so convenient they are so close, I can't believe our luck! LOL Thanks Vaporbomb!!!!
I almost forgot! The lady we spoke to there (she told us her name, but I can't remember, I am so sorry!) Thank you for all the good tips and pointers! Being new e-cig users the pointers and advice REALLY mean a lot!!!

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i live in Hawaii, and everything i get, i mean everything is at least 3 thousand miles away.
that hasn't kept me from frequently ordering VB....
You will have to try their Snickerdoodle... it is the simply the best.
Get some Arctic Ice... it goes great alone, or with just about anything to lift it up above the ground.
Lucky you's.i
We just picked up our first order from Vaporbomb today, and We are SOOOO happy with them!! We haven't even gotten our very first e-cig kits in the mail yet, but it could be here any day, so I wanted to make sure we were ready with the juices when it got here (now I am going nuts wanting to try our juices out! LOL) . We have the incredible luck of living within a 15 minute driving distance from Vaporbomb, so we had the pleasure of going there to meet them when we picked up our juice! I also had a snafu where I put on the order that we would not be able to pick up our juices till Friday. We ordered on Monday, but today (Tuesday) we had a stroke of luck allowing us to get there today, and I called and explained what was going on, and they had it ready today for us to pick up! We ordered 6-10ml bottles of various juices, Wild Cherry, Bottle Tops (Bottle Caps), Mt. Mist (Mt. Dew), Raspberry, Green Apple, and Clove, they also threw in a bottle of Lemon for a free sample. While I can't say what they taste like yet, I can say they do smell wonderful! (Ohhh I can't wait! LOL) Vaporbomb will definitely be seeing us regularly, and I can't wait till they start selling hardware! It is so convenient they are so close, I can't believe our luck! LOL Thanks Vaporbomb!!!!
I almost forgot! The lady we spoke to there (she told us her name, but I can't remember, I am so sorry!) Thank you for all the good tips and pointers! Being new e-cig users the pointers and advice REALLY mean a lot!!!

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
Lucky us??? YOU live in Hawaii!! Ohhhh how I've dreamed of Hawaii during our Looooooonnngggg coooollllldd nasty winters! hahahaha. Maybe you can get the best of both worlds? Maybe you can convince Vaporbomb to open a store near you? LOL Then, you have to help us move there! Hahahahaha I bet the Pineapple is SOOOO fresh!! Haha, I buy them from the store, (sad, stunted, little, sour, things) and dream of what they are like fresh, in a place where they are meant to be! LOL I will definitely try the Snickerdoodle! That is my favorite cookie of ALL time, and that sounds absolutely delish! I am hoping to drop a few pounds as well, with all these yummy flavors, I can get the tastes my sweet tooth craves without the calories! I did run into a problem though!! Anyone that can help I woul GREATLY appreciate it!! Here's the prob, I just got the Riva kits today, and got them all charging up,, but I just read in the owners manual that you need special Riva juice? It says other juices will damage it beyond repair? Is this true? We bought Juices from Vaporbomb, because it is within driving distance will Vaporbomb juices be ok? Or will I damage my new e-cig! Ahhhhhhhhh!! Please help!!

LOL I promise you dont need "special riva juice" You can fill your cart's or cartomizers with any juice you fancy :) Getting blanks would be best, many kits come with them prefilled. There are oh so many different ways to vape, just take a look around ECF and do some research and you'll be fine :)

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
Thank you Typocinnamongrl! (I love that song by the way, Lol) I am quickly finding the instruction manual to be pretty much not instructive at all! LOL I scoured the Liberty flights site, and found no juices that said they were exclusively for Rivas, so I shall follow your advice and happily vape my juices I got from Vaporbomb! I can't wait! They need to charge! Charge! ahahahahaha! (going NUTS here!) They did come with blank carts too, so that leads to my next dumb question? How much juice? LOL I can't wait till I have this down pat, and can maybe help other new vapers too! LOL

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
LOL I promise you dont need "special riva juice" You can fill your cart's or cartomizers with any juice you fancy :) Getting blanks would be best, many kits come with them prefilled. There are oh so many different ways to vape, just take a look around ECF and do some research and you'll be fine :)

Odins.....typo is spot on. No special juice needed. Can't help you with how much juice as I use the drip method. I've tried many different ways and always come back to dripping. IMO it provides a nice rich flavor of my juice. When I drip i drip about 2-3 on a new atty....hit it a couple of time then add a couple more and vape. When the taste/vapor is not as strong I add another 2-4 drops and continue.

Good luck with your vaping, sounds like you're already a step ahead because you found ecf!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Man Odin if I'd known I'd have met you over there. I was just at VaporBomb picking up an order today. I'm on the other side of Akron in Kent, about 20 minutes from the store. If you ever want to meet up and try some mods and taste some different juices let me know. And if you're ever in need of an atty or anything I'm stocked up till doomsday so it's no problem.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Odinschild,
what mg nic did you choose to start? did the VB people assist in your purchases or were you pretty much on your own?

I'd like to see the inside of the store; is there a big menu on the wall?

I will say about the service that VB will probably meet or beat anyone in getting the juice out and to your door. And they mix it fresh too, i'm told... but really, i have never seen a faster vendor when it comes to mailing.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Man Odin if I'd known I'd have met you over there. I was just at VaporBomb picking up an order today. I'm on the other side of Akron in Kent, about 20 minutes from the store. If you ever want to meet up and try some mods and taste some different juices let me know. And if you're ever in need of an atty or anything I'm stocked up till doomsday so it's no problem.

cskent...........how nice of you! what an awesome gesture.

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
cskent: That WAS VERY nice!!!! Maybe we can rendezvous over there another time, I think we will be placing another order for pick up next Friday? That would be so cool to meet up with a fellow vaper from the ECF! I am sure it will be like kids with their favorite trading cards, "and this is my hardware, and my favorite juice is:"... heeheehee But more importantly thank you for the support of a fledgling vaper! I will send you a friend request! :D

btngchck: I can't believe they put that in the instruction manual! I have been doing just fine with Vaporbombs AMAZING juices ALL day! I have been really bad about wanting to try new flavors before I finish a cart, so I've been putting the caps back on and switching them out, LOL Everyone that I have tried so far, I am LOVIN! Vaporbomb rules! And I have been using a similar method for filling my carts, I think??. What is the drip method? Is that what I am doing with my atty's? LOL Still gettin the hang of it, but you are right, I am way ahead of the learning curve because of you and others here who are SOOO helpful! I love you all! Thank you!! :D

ukeman: I chose 24 mgs to start, cause I read somewhere that it's safest to start high and work your way down, better than starting too low? And the Gal at VB did help me choose 50/50 for PG/VG, she said so I could get a feel for what I liked, and it's better to not go all extreme on one or the other until I know. They were VERY helpful! Of course I called them like a million times before I placed my order too! They are VERY patient! LOL I think you do have to place your order online still, and then you can go pick it up, but you call first. They are not really established as a store yet, they mainly fill and ship orders there, so it's more like an office, I think? They are working on it tho, and I can't wait!! I didn't see a menu anywhere, but that's a great idea! Maybe when they get the store going? It did smell absolutely HEAVENLY in there! And everyone is just as nice as nice can be! I can believe it about them being the fastest too, my order was ready the next day for me, even when I said I wasn't going to be there right away, and I think they do all the mixing up in the back room where they brought our order from? It was a really great experience, and I am looking forward to watching them grow! I see great things in the stars for them! BTW, she was right too! I know from vaping all day today, that I do want a little higher level of PG, and a little lower level of nicotine. I wasn't fully understanding about all the intricacies of choosing the juices she was telling me about, but I trusted her, and after doing it, I see exactly what she meant! Thank you Vaporbomb! :D

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
btngchck: I can't believe they put that in the instruction manual! I have been doing just fine with Vaporbombs AMAZING juices ALL day! I have been really bad about wanting to try new flavors before I finish a cart, so I've been putting the caps back on and switching them out, LOL Everyone that I have tried so far, I am LOVIN! Vaporbomb rules! And I have been using a similar method for filling my carts, I think??. What is the drip method? Is that what I am doing with my atty's? LOL Still gettin the hang of it, but you are right, I am way ahead of the learning curve because of you and others here who are SOOO helpful! I love you all! Thank you!! :D

Odins....here's a link to a youtube video for dripping YouTube - ‪How to Drip a 510 Atomizer‬‏ If you are using a 901 attomizer it is still the same method. Yes Vaporbomb is the BOMB.....their juice is most excellent!! Happy vaping

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
Odins....here's a link to a youtube video for dripping YouTube - ‪How to Drip a 510 Atomizer‬‏ If you are using a 901 attomizer it is still the same method. Yes Vaporbomb is the BOMB.....their juice is most excellent!! Happy vaping

Ohhh That video was MOST helpful!! I did not know you could do that?? You don't need the filler in the cart? And it doesn't leak? AND it provides a better flavor? Hmmmm, I am really enjoying the Doctor Vapor vids too! Thanks for the tip! :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Odin, you will find that dripping is the ultimate way to vape.
The most basic, and still the most effective. Just remember Dr Vapor's rule "3 drops"... any more or less will bring all the fuss that newbies fall into.
Just feel free to ask questions here... you are in the sweet spot.

Ohhh That video was MOST helpful!! I did not know you could do that?? You don't need the filler in the cart? And it doesn't leak? AND it provides a better flavor? Hmmmm, I am really enjoying the Doctor Vapor vids too! Thanks for the tip! :)

OdinsChild76

Jun 2, 2011
Wadsworth
Uggghh! I tried it! I didn't do something right! It tasted horrible, and it leaked up on the battery threads! ugh! I think I maybe got a few more than three drops in there and didn't see them go? LOL I took it all apart, and wiped it out, and am letting it dry really good, I was TERRIFIED that I was going to kill the battery! But, since it is so highly recommended by you guys, I will try again! :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
oh dear Child,
hold up there.
First of all tell us what kind of gear you got... what kit?
If it's an "auto" batt, the juice can get in there and bad things happen... if it's a "manual" you're safe, just wipe up and no harm done.
It's been so long, i can't remember what the different ones look like.
Then tell us what atty you are running with it?

Regardless, you just have to start fresh... blow out the atty from the top side into a tissue or cloth.. real hard about 4 or 5 times to get the juice out.
If it's a rather new atty, you can start again from there. If it's kind of broken in, you can go on to the elementary cleaning process below.
But if you blow it out good, then just drip 2 drops and try it again... make sure your batts are charged good.

Cleaning: Better yet, drop it in very hot water (like just boiled and turned off). Heck, even warm or hot tap water will do... and blow that out into the sink. Let them dry upside down on a napkin over night or stick them in a warm oven just to dry.

These will be clean and then you will need to put 3 drops in and try that. If it leaks, then it's a bad atty imo.
A clean atty might need a couple more drops at first since it's dry, but try it one at a time after the first drops.

Flooded attys will gurgle and give very little or no vapor.
Too dry and you'll get harsh taste.
Like the video says, as soon as it tastes harsh or gets hot, time for 2 or 3 more drops.

New attys will sometimes have primer in them, not so much anymore, but many used to to keep them moist.... be sure to check that by blowing on a new one and see if anything comes out... if so, you got to blow it all out, and then drip and vape without inhaling until you get the primer out, one or two times.
Blow as much of the water out as possible.

No
Uggghh! I tried it! I didn't do something right! It tasted horrible, and it leaked up on the battery threads! ugh! I think I maybe got a few more than three drops in there and didn't see them go? LOL I took it all apart, and wiped it out, and am letting it dry really good, I was TERRIFIED that I was going to kill the battery! But, since it is so highly recommended by you guys, I will try again! :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
oh, what's the pg/vg percentage of your juice? too much pg, and it will leak easier...50/50 is a good norm. If you like vapor, the more vg, the more vapor.. and that's reassuring for newbie drippers....

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I see you have a Riva, and an LR atty... good. the atty matches batt just fine.
the main thing is like i said, don't over or under drip.. they're equally important...

and just remember, drippin takes time to get down good... just chalk all the time spent to your learning curve; it took me months...

in the meantime, just keep using your carts or cartos... you'll eventually see the difference.

I used to get about only 1 or 2 good vapes out of the 6 or 7 draws off a dripping... but that one good one was worth it....haha. eventually your odds get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread