My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Drambuie on the bucketlist, lol

Snort! All this talk about it, even if I can't get a bottle of it anytime soon, I'm at least gonna have to go somewhere and get a glass of it! I've not run into many that have even heard of it much less tried it, but those that do typically love it. And it's not like it's a $500.00 bottle of the rarest cognac, but 40-50 for a bottle of something to sip on, is just not in my budget right now. Some folks mix it in stuff, typically a rusty nail which is drambuie with scotch, but to me that would just ruin the drambuie. : )

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I think your a little too high class for me Deb lol. Hand me a bottle of Bud Light and I am one happy gal lol. My mom is from West Virginia and my dad is from Romania. They were mostly beer drinkers unless at a party or bar. Mom grew up drinking Busch Light. If u could open the can, you could drink it. Dad drank imported beers. If you could reach the bar, you could drink it. Me... I would sneak theirs, but when my brother our friends and myself found that one person of legal age, We met them in the middle with Bud light. We were never classy enough to sip on some fine liquor and it definitely didn't fit into our budget, which was merely our lunch money we saved for the whole week lol. My idea of fancy now a days is a glass of wine, but that is bc it is socially acceptable and nobody judges the recycle bin with wine bottles, but throw some beer bottles in there and they no longer look at you with the same sophistication as they did before lol.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
lol Michelle. I'm about as country redneck as I can be. I dang near make Paula Deen sound like a yankee! lol Just never could stand the smell or taste of beer. Not a big wine drinker either. In fact, for all my adoration of drambuie, I've only had it a few times and think there's only been one time that I bought a bottle. I really don't drink much at all since I'm usually here by myself. But....I do make a mean margarita!! But give me plain ole Cuervo gold and le roux triple sec. Don't like the fancy stuff even in my margaritas. Why ya think I want some drambuie E juice??? lol I can get the flavor or something close to it without the expense. lol

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Haha I don't drink that much often. I don't drink when my son is around me and when he is gone, it is just me here and that's not my style. I have random candle parties and lets just say that I have perfected the jello shots. I have found that the only liquor that I can drink without it hurting my stomach is Patron. Was never a tequila person until I was forced to try it.

riverrat one

Jun 10, 2012
ohio
Here's my VaporBomb customer service story.

I ordered several bottles of juice during the Labor Day sale. Unfortunately, one bottle from the order was missing. Fortunately, one simple e-mail took care of the problem. My missing bottle was shipped immediately and VaporBomb even sent an e-mail apologizing for the inconvenience!

Thanks VaporBomb! I don't know what I like better-your great juices or your great customer service!

By the way, the bottle was peanut butter juice and it tastes awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread