The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    lol Drambuie is a scotch based liquer. Omggggg it is sooooo good, but pretty expensive. At least for my wallet. Which is why I haven't had any in years. I don't care for scotch, but man I love this stuff! Drambuie

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Hmmmm... Sounds interesting

3. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Ya gotta try some. Neat or on the rocks. I would say neat first, then if that doesn't suit you, tell em to add some ice. lol

4. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Lol this is sounding a bit too fancy for me. I am gonna have to put that on my list though.

5. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Drambuie on the bucketlist, lol

6. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Snort! All this talk about it, even if I can't get a bottle of it anytime soon, I'm at least gonna have to go somewhere and get a glass of it! I've not run into many that have even heard of it much less tried it, but those that do typically love it. And it's not like it's a $500.00 bottle of the rarest cognac, but 40-50 for a bottle of something to sip on, is just not in my budget right now. Some folks mix it in stuff, typically a rusty nail which is drambuie with scotch, but to me that would just ruin the drambuie. : )

7. muttSRT

I'm putting it on my list too....never tried it

8. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    <proud look> It's pretty potent, and you need to like sipping on strong liquers. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think whenever you try it.

9. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    I think your a little too high class for me Deb lol. Hand me a bottle of Bud Light and I am one happy gal lol. My mom is from West Virginia and my dad is from Romania. They were mostly beer drinkers unless at a party or bar. Mom grew up drinking Busch Light. If u could open the can, you could drink it. Dad drank imported beers. If you could reach the bar, you could drink it. Me... I would sneak theirs, but when my brother our friends and myself found that one person of legal age, We met them in the middle with Bud light. We were never classy enough to sip on some fine liquor and it definitely didn't fit into our budget, which was merely our lunch money we saved for the whole week lol. My idea of fancy now a days is a glass of wine, but that is bc it is socially acceptable and nobody judges the recycle bin with wine bottles, but throw some beer bottles in there and they no longer look at you with the same sophistication as they did before lol.

10. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    lol Michelle. I'm about as country redneck as I can be. I dang near make Paula Deen sound like a yankee! lol Just never could stand the smell or taste of beer. Not a big wine drinker either. In fact, for all my adoration of drambuie, I've only had it a few times and think there's only been one time that I bought a bottle. I really don't drink much at all since I'm usually here by myself. But....I do make a mean margarita!! But give me plain ole Cuervo gold and le roux triple sec. Don't like the fancy stuff even in my margaritas. Why ya think I want some drambuie E juice??? lol I can get the flavor or something close to it without the expense. lol

11. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Haha I don't drink that much often. I don't drink when my son is around me and when he is gone, it is just me here and that's not my style. I have random candle parties and lets just say that I have perfected the jello shots. I have found that the only liquor that I can drink without it hurting my stomach is Patron. Was never a tequila person until I was forced to try it.

12. Jamiedegno

Jamiedegno Full Member Verified Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Akron
    Hi, I just placed an order and sent an email asking if you have a proper "shop" or if pick up is just at a residence. If you have a shop, I'd love to come in and browse as I'm in Firestone Park. Lemme know! Looking forward to receiving my order!

13. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Due to zoning, we cannot have an actual shop. As of now, we just have Pick up only.

14. muttSRT

So theres no more Bomb Shelter to hang out at??

15. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    We are looking at other places. We were told that it was possible and then a month after signing the lease, we found out that we couldn't.

16. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    that stinks! Sorry to hear that.

17. muttSRT

Thats sucks...was looking forward to a Hall-O-Vape this year.

18. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Well hopefully we can get a new place and not have these issues!

19. riverrat one

riverrat one Full Member

Jun 10, 2012
    ohio
    Here's my VaporBomb customer service story.

I ordered several bottles of juice during the Labor Day sale. Unfortunately, one bottle from the order was missing. Fortunately, one simple e-mail took care of the problem. My missing bottle was shipped immediately and VaporBomb even sent an e-mail apologizing for the inconvenience!

Thanks VaporBomb! I don't know what I like better-your great juices or your great customer service!

By the way, the bottle was peanut butter juice and it tastes awesome!

20. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Thank you for your understanding and your post!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.