The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. victimdies

victimdies Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    Rochester, ny
    Honestly, your customer service used to be great. These past few years I've notice it going downhill. I am a regular customer and have been for a few years now. When I have questions or problems I receive delayed replies and one word answers and never a solution. This has happened on more than one occasion. On the plus side, your product has remained consistent and fantastic. It's like going out to dinner and having a terrible waitress, but you continue to come back for the food and just suck it up.

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Wow.. Well I apologize for you not getting your responses back in a timely fashion. Most of the time I have to wait for a response from the appropriate dept and then relay the answer as soon as I get it, but I do apologize.

3. mrpicolas

mrpicolas Full Member Verified Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Akron
    I am glad to see so many people are kinda around Akron.. I'm in Firestone park probably really close to vapor bomb and I didn't even realize it

4. mrpicolas

Oct 13, 2012
    Akron
    I know there's a hookah and cigar bar down town in Akron.. Is it just the zoning regs keeping you from doing it?

5. mrpicolas

Oct 13, 2012
    Akron
    Duh I see had to go back up and read previous post.. Lol. Looks like what you need is a residential /commercial. Property if I'm not mistaken.. S main street. Might be a good place to look for a dual zoned property anyway just my 2¢ hope to be ordering from you soon..

6. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Our first place was due to zoning. I am not sure what the bosses have in mind as far as the Vape Lounge.

7. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    I personally think the CS is ok!

8. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
  9. bodoodle1

bodoodle1 Full Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Ohio
    Great product. Poor communications. On more than one occasion I have tried calling, left VM and email and got no response. Today was the perfect example. I tried to intercept my order and change to a pick up for tomorrow. Nobody replied to my messages.

10. Jeffafa

Jeffafa Full Member Verified Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Williamsburg, VA, USA
    I buy all my juice's from VB, Awesome flavors ,Awesome service. If there is a problem, they fix it promptly. I've been dealing with them for a few years now, and have no complaints. I don't see any reason to buy from anyone else. Vaporbomb in my book (pun intended) is the Bomb.:toast:

11. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    I'm satisfied with communications, all well for me.

12. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
  13. PirateChickan

PirateChickan Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Erlanger, KY
    I'm actually very dissatisfied.
    About a month ago I placed an order and when it arrived something was very wrong with my purple chiclet juice. Normally it is clear and tastes wonderful. This time it was brown and tasted horrible! I couldn't use it at all. I emailed Vaporbomb and asked them if I should send it back for a replacement or what. I never heard anything back from them. The full bottle of juice is still sitting here, untouched, on my desk, and I still haven't heard anything from Vaporbomb.
    I'm really bummed out by this because any other time I've had an issue I've received great service, quick responses and even quicker solutions.
    What happened guys??

14. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Piratechickan, I go thru the e-mails and respond to them daily. I am not sure what happened. PM me with your information and I will make sure that this issue is resolved ASAP! I am very sorry about this issue. I will make sure that it is taken care of to your satisfaction!

15. mezzio

mezzio Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vaporbomb is the only juice I use now. Fortunately, however, I've never had to deal with customer service, every time I order, it ships fast, I get what I want, and for the most part tastes awesome.

I suppose I could add that I did ask a question on Facebook and it was answered in a timely manor, even if the answer isn't what I wanted to hear, lol.

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

16. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Thank you so much and hopefully, you won't need to contact Customer Service with any problems!

17. panda5303

panda5303 Full Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Oregon
    I've gotten the worst service lately! I don't know what happened but the last coupon code they had wasn't working and I emailed them but they didn't respond. So I tried emailing them again no response. So I called and left a message to which I got no response. I even left them a comment on Facebook and of course no response. As of today I have yet to hear from them.

Now I'm trying to place a new order and apparently it was out in hold by my credit card company so I called them got it cleared up then sent Vaporbomb an email to let them know. Guess what? No f@#king response!

I'm now looking for another company who makes caramel candy ejuice that tastes like their's. Please let me know if you know of a good reliable company.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

18. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Hello - I handle the Vaporbomb ECF forum and I also check the facebook page and I apologize but I do not have any unanswered messages or notifications. If you would like to message me your information so we can pull your order we can make it right. I will check get your information over to our customer service department first thing on Monday morning. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this is very unusual we usual have very positive feedback from our customers.

19. panda5303

panda5303 Full Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Oregon
    Hello I really appreciate you getting back to me I'll message you right now. I just checked Facebook and it looks like there are two Vaporbomb pages and I commented on the one from 2012. My comment was on May 5th.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

20. keys4fun

keys4fun Full Member Verified Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Conch Republic
    As a long time lover of VB Juice, I feel the exact opposite of their customer service. Its honestly horrible and its hard to believe they don't get more negative postings regarding it. I do applaud Big Moe for taking it for the team and trying to fix simple issues that could have been easily avoided with either answering the business line, or even returning a email in a normal amount of time from the start.

Even when you do finally get a response,it will be very limited in scope and usually won't come close to answering your question. Kinda too bad because the juice is truly awesome.

I think it has been mentioned before, Vaporbomb is like a amazing restaurant with great food but with a horrible waitress!!!

Too bad cuz I love VB Juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.