My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
I am very impressed with how fast I received my order.

I placed an order for 3 juices(Cafe Mocha, Snickerdoodle, and Artic Ice) on Wednesday and here we are Saturday and I received them as well as a nice size sample of Maple Rum!!!!! I thought your prices were fantastic and your website very easy to navigate.

Thank you for getting my order out in such a timely manner and I am very much looking forward to trying them all!!!!

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
I wish I could say I had a customer service story but I've been waiting since the 5th for you to aknowledge one of my 6 emails,
My package has been stopped at the border and I would like to know as soon as it gets returned to you so I can re-ship it and also I would like to know how much $ if any it will cost me to send it "priority" mail and incognito if it wasn't in the first place? Please answer I don't like feeling ignored

Thanks

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I apologize Fantom. I sent you an e-mail letting you know that once we receive it back, we will make sure to send it back out. We always send the Canadian orders discreet, but at times they do random package checks. I will make sure to let you know of any information I find out the moment I do. I will make sure that I check in with you next week as well to see if you have heard anything and let you know if I have either.

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
Thank You soo Much Mich1370 and all those at Vaporbomb I havent received it yet but I just wanted to send a Thank You to you all in my opinion you have gone above and beyond in handling this especially with fixing it and re-shipping it at no cost to me I cant express how thrilled I am with your customer service you guys/gals really are The Bomb

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
There is no vendor of anything ecig related the gets your order to you faster...I've been getting juice from VB for well over a year... their Snickerdoodle is a must-have-on-hand for me now for a long time... and it still blows me away how fast my order gets here. I live in Hawaii too, so I know what it takes. I always shake my head and :) grin when i open my p.o.box to that VB envelope.
I am very impressed with how fast I received my order.

I placed an order for 3 juices(Cafe Mocha, Snickerdoodle, and Artic Ice) on Wednesday and here we are Saturday and I received them as well as a nice size sample of Maple Rum!!!!! I thought your prices were fantastic and your website very easy to navigate.

Thank you for getting my order out in such a timely manner and I am very much looking forward to trying them all!!!!

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Well due to the cold April conditions, I am taking up a collection to start hand delivering the orders in the warm states lol.

I have a fold out couch bed in Georgia if you need a place to stay :D I live close to Mutt, too! You don't even have to pay rent, I'd take a life supply of juice ;)

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wow, this has been an amazing thread to read! I am a brand new vaper, and was so thrilled today to find I'd won a VB contest for a really large gift certificate. Someone suggested I come here and start reading some of the threads. Mostly about steeping the juice etc, but I gotta read most all of em. lol This one has blown me away. I didn't think customer service like this existed anywhere anymore. Almost no negative posts, and when there was one, you made it right! So many folks feeling like family rather than just credit card numbers. Now I know some of y'alls names. I'm Deb, hiya! : ) I was totally stoked to have won the contest, but after reading this, I am beyond thrilled to have won, since it's no tellin how long it would have been before I found y'all if I hadn't. Can't wait to be able to order and try some juice. If all is as good as it seems I'll be telling every newbie I see about y'all. lol Oh, and I was thrilled to see you have Jamaican Rum. That was the flavor I was the craziest about from my first (and only so far) order from another vendor, but I didn't like that they only had 80/20 pg/vg. With y'all I can get it the way I want it. Now you would totally my juice dreams come true, if you could come up with a Drambuie flavored juice! I googled it and have only found once place that sells it. Haven't been able to order any yet to see if it's good or not. I love Drambuie, but haven't had it in years since it's so expensive. If I could get really good Drambuie Ejuice, I'd be in vapin heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread