My very own Wooden Mod is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
My big order from Mom and Pop's came yesterday! I am now the proud owner of my own wooden Wave style mod box, that I had Pop put together for me, and my first tank!
I already had a few batteries juiced up, and started vaping right away.
Two of the bottles of Pchela's also came in, and I was able to fill my first carto with my favorite vape. It was wonderful!
The hit is so much better than the regular 'cigarette style batteries.'
Pop was also kind enough to send me a sample bottle of 'Strawberries and Cream.' I'm going to try this one later today, it smells delicious!
Well, just thought I'd pop in and tell of my little update. I hope all have a great St. Patty's Day!
And Thanks Mom and Pop's. I have found my esteemed all-day vape thanks to you (and Pchela)
as well as an excellent mod (thanks to Wuzzers and you two). I am decidedly an every month,
very satisfied customer, forever. :thumbs:
PS: Just a suggestion. If anyone is looking to try their own very first mod, these are very reasonably priced, (honestly don't know how he makes much of a profit on them at these prices) and well put together. Pop
went to extra trouble with the pre-assembled models to add heavier wiring, and a battery case. They are also very attractive, with
a highly polished varnish covering over the wooden inlaid designs. And the hit is oh so strong! ;)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
My big order from Mom and Pop's came yesterday! I am now the proud owner of my own wooden Wave style mod box, that I had Pop put together for me, and my first tank!
I already had a few batteries juiced up, and started vaping right away.
Two of the bottles of Pchela's also came in, and I was able to fill my first carto with my favorite vape. It was wonderful!
The hit is so much better than the regular 'cigarette style batteries.'
Pop was also kind enough to send me a sample bottle of 'Strawberries and Cream.' I'm going to try this one later today, it smells delicious!
Well, just thought I'd pop in and tell of my little update. I hope all have a great St. Patty's Day!
And Thanks Mom and Pop's. I have found my esteemed all-day vape thanks to you (and Pchela)
as well as an excellent mod (thanks to Wuzzers and you two). I am decidedly an every month,
very satisfied customer, forever. :thumbs:
PS: Just a suggestion. If anyone is looking to try their own very first mod, these are very reasonably priced, (honestly don't know how he makes much of a profit on them at these prices) and well put together. Pop
went to extra trouble with the pre-assembled models to add heavier wiring, and a battery case. They are also very attractive, with
a highly polished varnish covering over the wooden inlaid designs. And the hit is oh so strong! ;)

Vavaunt I am so happy you are enjoying the mod please let me know if you should ever have a problem. I will back them with a Warranty that is for 4 months with no fault of your own and I realize that is a broad term but i think we all know what that means if you should have and concerns or ? Please fell free to Pm me or E-mail thank you so much for your kind words:)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Oh sooooo jealous. Now I can't keep my eyes off the Royal Box.....where in Florida are you from VAvaunt?
royal big.jpg
Take a look suzy heehee!:ohmy::D:p

timber big.jpg
The Timber love the look and feel of this one also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread