My Von Erl

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I was wondering if you need to prime the coil/wick too? Or should I not do that.
    You should definitely prime the wick. 70VG is possible with a small adjustment to the rubber grommet that sits on top of the deck.

The part of it that keeps the cotton in place, it has an arched shape, if you snip it flat, it allows the juice to flow much better.

Last edited:

danthepan124

Sep 1, 2017
    You should definitely prime the wick. 70VG is possible with a small adjustment to the rubber grommet that sits on top of the deck. See thread for more info.
    Sorry about all these questions, haha. I just want the best thing for my device and me.

I will visit my local shop for cotton, will report back later tonight (wish me luck for this newbie). One last thing. The coil getting a little dark is okay right? I've done a side by side comparison from a new pod to a slightly used pod and noticed obviously the slightly used pod is darkened

danthepan124

Sep 1, 2017
    Okay so now i have a big wad of cotton haha, Im kind of lost on where to start really

EDIT: got it through!! I'm just worried about maybe it's too thin or something. Is it's making more crackling noises when I pull than the standard wick (using cotton bacon)

Edit 2! Idk how but I pulled the wick through and it's hitting amazing. Can't wait for a second trial run

Last edited:

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
    Jan 11, 2018
    Bumping this thread. I purchased a MVE through Dash Vapes in Canada. My only gripe was the second batch of pods I purchased don't fit snug into the battery. I remedied this by wrapping a piece of artist tape around the bottom of the clear pod. Now it fits snug and draws well. I prefer the draw to this over my Joytech EGO AIO as it's closer to pulling on a cigarette. The draw activation is nice as well, as I tend to use this while driving.

***Edit... getting some "spit back" when I draw on the device. This usually happens after not using it for some time. I'll finish my remaining pods, but I'll most likely try something different.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread