The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My Von Erl

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by VictorC, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    You should definitely prime the wick. 70VG is possible with a small adjustment to the rubber grommet that sits on top of the deck.

The part of it that keeps the cotton in place, it has an arched shape, if you snip it flat, it allows the juice to flow much better.

2. danthepan124

danthepan124 Full Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Sorry about all these questions, haha. I just want the best thing for my device and me.

I will visit my local shop for cotton, will report back later tonight (wish me luck for this newbie). One last thing. The coil getting a little dark is okay right? I've done a side by side comparison from a new pod to a slightly used pod and noticed obviously the slightly used pod is darkened

3. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    That sounds normal. I updated my previous post with some more details re 70VG wicking.

4. danthepan124

danthepan124 Full Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Thanks so much @dansus , hopefully rewicking will do the trick. I'm at work so I can only test it at night, thanks for your help bro!

5. danthepan124

danthepan124 Full Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Okay so now i have a big wad of cotton haha, Im kind of lost on where to start really

EDIT: got it through!! I'm just worried about maybe it's too thin or something. Is it's making more crackling noises when I pull than the standard wick (using cotton bacon)

Edit 2! Idk how but I pulled the wick through and it's hitting amazing. Can't wait for a second trial run

6. northhar

northhar Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    CanTheBan
    It worked okay.. I managed to shorten my hospital stay to a couple of days..
    So was happier to be back home... :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. danthepan124

danthepan124 Full Member

Sep 1, 2017
    What is considered a super gunked coil, does anyone have an example photo?

8. kimkluch

kimkluch New Member

Dec 26, 2017
    Hello! Can you please say how to make mesh wick for Von Erl My?

9. propagandax

propagandax Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    I noticed my local Walgreens has the Blu version of this in stock.

10. NeonH1

NeonH1 Full Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Bumping this thread. I purchased a MVE through Dash Vapes in Canada. My only gripe was the second batch of pods I purchased don't fit snug into the battery. I remedied this by wrapping a piece of artist tape around the bottom of the clear pod. Now it fits snug and draws well. I prefer the draw to this over my Joytech EGO AIO as it's closer to pulling on a cigarette. The draw activation is nice as well, as I tend to use this while driving.

***Edit... getting some "spit back" when I draw on the device. This usually happens after not using it for some time. I'll finish my remaining pods, but I'll most likely try something different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.