Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I really don't need to buy much gear anymore, for myself at least, so lately most of my orders have been for others. I'm friends with a couple who are new to vaping, and can barely internet, and their friend. They lost the Pico/T22 combo I'd gotten them earlier, so I was replacing it, and getting a similar set for the friend, plus batteries, coil heads, chargers, etc. I split my order from two different sites I frequent, and had to get the second Pico from somewhere else entirely (pickings were slim for the pink model). Somehow, one of the T18 tanks was substituted with a sleeve of some completely random Eleaf coil heads, but the customer service is so great it only took a few days to get everything re-shipped and returned.

I did get myself something, though. On impulse I saw and ordered the Youde Simba tank. 22mm (big for me) and comes with a ceramic/cotton coil head, a full ceramic, and a RTA base with a ceramic filler. The ccc was already installed, and at .5 Ohm worked pretty well for my tastes. But, as a builder, I immediately put on the RTA and blocked off half of it with the ceramic filler. I use .5 Ohm single 24g Kanthal coils, and this performs just like my mini Buddha. There are some minor design flaws; the juice control holes don't line up properly with the juice channels in either of the atomizer heads I had installed, but it does still wick well enough. And , while there's no actual leaking (when set up properly; I lost half my first tank by accident) there is a bit of...seepage? near the top of the AFC ring. But all in all it works really well for me.

Now the funny thing is...I apparently ordered two of them by accident. At first I was just going to (try to) send the other one back, but after a few days using the one, decided it's worth keeping a backup. But...they're both SS and I could ask to exchange the other for a black one... :D

Meanwhile, the pink Pico is still on the slow boat from who knows where...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread