Sharing my first experiences with e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there, I'm a beginning vaper and would like to share my first experiences with vaping. After smoking 25 cigarettes a day at minimum for 8 years.

Yesterday my first vape arrived. I currently own the MyBlu purely for testing vaping. So far I enjoy it alot. And have not had any temptations to pick up some cigarettes.

I use a 18mg/ml pod. It's practically impossible to overdose with these, as each pod contains a max of 27mg of nicotine. Basically requiring me to vape a whole pod to overdose. (At once), knowing this comforted me with vaping.

The flavours I've tried so far are:

European Roasted Tabacco - 7.5/10
American Tabacco - 9.5/10
Menthol - 6.5/10

For any person who is looking to pick up a vape in order to quit smoking, go for it.

Any comments or first experiences can be shared in the comments I will try my best to reply.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
For any person interested in the frequency I vape: It depends, I usually pick it up once per 30 minutes take a couple hits and put it down.

Welcome dude! Glad you have found the pleasure that is called vaping. I myself find myself picking up my vape every 10 minutes, cause it is so tasty. I don't even want nic, I just want to blast my face with some sweet strawberries. I also take it to the toilet, everytime, its the only way, I really cant poop without it. Yes, all I need is my phone and my strawberry vape, then I can let the good times flow.

Welcome dude! Glad you have found the pleasure that is called vaping. I myself find myself picking up my vape every 10 minutes, cause it is so tasty. I don't even want nic, I just want to blast my face with some sweet strawberries. I also take it to the toilet, everytime, its the only way, I really cant poop without it. Yes, all I need is my phone and my strawberry vape, then I can let the good times flow.
Thank you. Saw you reply to a couple of comments I posted. Appreciate the friendlyness I'm getting from y'all. Still enjoying my vape more than my cigarettes. And the best part is: I get to be a proud member of ECF. :)

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Welcome to ECF! So glad you found what works for you to quit smoking :) stick with it and beware of the ECF shinny syndrome :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to ECF! So glad you found what works for you to quit smoking :) stick with it and beware of the ECF shinny syndrome :lol:

giphy.gif
Vaping is a much more pleasurable experience for me personally. I enjoy it alot more then cigarettes. Think I'll stick with it ofcourse! :d

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Vaping is a much more pleasurable experience for me personally. I enjoy it alot more then cigarettes. Think I'll stick with it ofcourse! :d

Excellent! I meant sticking with your current set up since it is working for you rather than chasing after something else just because it's suggested or looks good. That can be a bottomless pit, rabbit hole.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I stopped smoking around 5 years ago and went to vaping. I first used some of the toss away vape stuff that was 1 ml of 50mg/ml nic. no issue going thru that in less than a day after smoking for 40+ years around 1 1/2 pack a day or 2 packs.

I then went to refillable stuff with 48 mg/ml nic and usually vaped around 3 ml a day. not issues with that either.

I now vape around 20 ml a day with of 0.5 mg/ml. So as can be seen I have cut the nicotine level a lot even though I vape quite a bit still. I am considering moving down to 0.25 mg/ml to see if that is enough.

Reactions: YoursTruli

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread