The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

August/September meet

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by apuck, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    No body???

2. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
  3. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    I don't think anyone is opposed to a meet its just hard to get motivated when the last place fell through and its hard to find time when everyone has the time to meet. I think its a great idea and I'd still love to get together again.

4. kalebk07

kalebk07 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Same here!

5. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE

Yeah, I kind of fell through too when the last meet didnt happen. But I talked briefly to the owners of Zombie Juice and they said they are prefectly open to us going there. So how about we plan one or have ideas for it and I can talk to the owners of Zombie Juice and see when we can meet up. I know not everyone can make it and everyone is busy. But those that can make it can meet up. Would anyone be up for it? day? time?

6. Monica Drye
    This message by Monica Drye has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 4, 2012, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Oct 4, 2012
  7. Monica Drye
    This message by Monica Drye has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 4, 2012, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Oct 4, 2012
  8. Misshaunter

Misshaunter Full Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Oregon
    I just heard that Zombie Juice is going to have their first vape meet this Saturday 3-6pm their address is 2128 N. Pines Rd. Ste 8n they are right behind 7-11 store. See ya there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.