• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

August/September meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Hello Spokane area vapers!

I wanted to start a new thread for a new get together, so hopefully everyone finds their way here.

I'd like to start planning our next meet up and see if we can't team up with the VL and have them help promote/sponsor it. At our last meet they even suggested contributing a bit to our next one, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but plan on finding out.

I need to get info on when you all would be able to meet towards the end of August or first part of September. I will then make up some little flyers and coordinate with the VL and have them hand them out, and participate so maybe we can grow our little group.

The sooner that you all could get back to me the better, the more time we have to prepare, the better we can make this event.

10mmshooter also proposed a bit of a swap meet, that I think we can work into this event. Bring stuff you don't like or use, and sell it or swap it. Any other ideas for a little (not overboard) structure would be awesome too. It's great to sit around and BS but would be cool to add "workshop" type of things too (maybe???).

Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

-Apuck

Last edited:

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey Andy -- i looooove your ideas! I like the sponsor thing, the fliers, a workshop, swap meet, etc. The swap meet and workshops would be all e cig related, i assume? I am pretty much free Fridays and Saturdays and other days after 5:00ish. Do you think asking for a "sponsor" on this ECF of the suppliers would get anybody to maybe donate stuff and we could do a raffle or something? That would be fun.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Hey Andy -- i looooove your ideas! I like the sponsor thing, the fliers, a workshop, swap meet, etc. The swap meet and workshops would be all e cig related, i assume? I am pretty much free Fridays and Saturdays and other days after 5:00ish. Do you think asking for a "sponsor" on this ECF of the suppliers would get anybody to maybe donate stuff and we could do a raffle or something? That would be fun.

Asking other vendors to sponsor might cause a conflict with VL. I plan on meeting with the manager at VL and that is something that I will definitely ask about. It is a great idea if they don't have an issue.

It is something for us to keep in mind for future meets too, as we may outgrow, or just not want to be at the VL forever.

*ALSO* If anyone has any ideas for locations, events, or anything else for future meets bring your ideas to this meet so we can discuss them.

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I will try to make it up to the next one if it is on a weekend.:)

I'm trying to shoot for a weekend afternoon if at all possible Tex. I'm sure that is when most folks are available.

Hoping a few others chime in today with availability. I'd like to get down to the VL toward the end of the week or first part of next week, to talk to the manager and dole out some fliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread