• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nashville vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nashville, TN
I am going to try and make it. I missed it last month. Hope to see some of you there. Do they trade juices there. I think I may bring some I would like to trade.

Me too, ShariR...I have a bunch of them that just don't do it for me. Hoping at least someone else can use them.

ETA: Here we go, ShariR, from the Middle TN Vapers page: "Hey everyone remember if you have some juice you aren't in love with bring it with you to throw into the PIF bucket. What you don't like somebody else may love."

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hey Sharinashville Vapor just opened up a new store in Smyrna last week & is opening up 1 in Columbia in the next couple weeks.

In Columbia???? No WAY!!! I have to find that one. I wonder if they need anyone to work there. Do you know where in Columbia. Oh, how exciting!!! I am right next door to Columbia.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Wish I knew of stuff. The only action I have seen is the Facebook group and I do not do Facebook. I wish there were more active ECF members in our area. The FB group does their meet in Nashville near the airport first Sunday of the month, details listed earlier in this thread and on their FB page. The Murfreesboro meet I went to last month only holds their meet 2 or 3 times a year. Don't know how to find out about them.

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
Columbia and Spring Hill are coming up in the world!:)

Nashville Vapor is open in Columbia and their store is nice! I gave them a visit this week and bought some of their Abandonminthol! 1900c Shady Brook St, Columbia, TN 38401

Yesterday I heard that there is going to be a B&M opening in Spring Hill on December 15! Southeast Vapor will be at 4910 Main Street #114, Spring Hill TN 37174. Behind the McDonald's and Wendy's, Next to The Peoples Church.

This is awesome news for those in this area!

Hey all, I'm in Gallatin Tennessee, but I travel allot for work so I'm rarely there. But me and the wife are now off analogs and on to bigger and better things. I'm using the innokin vtr and she's got the kango ego set up in pink. If you want to chat it up, and swap horror and love stories about vaping drop me a line. Nice to meet you all

vonhogslayer

Moved On
Dec 9, 2013
Fairview Tn.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread