The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nashville vapers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by eyebedam, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Teach08

Teach08 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Me too, ShariR...I have a bunch of them that just don't do it for me. Hoping at least someone else can use them.

ETA: Here we go, ShariR, from the Middle TN Vapers page: "Hey everyone remember if you have some juice you aren't in love with bring it with you to throw into the PIF bucket. What you don't like somebody else may love."

2. LDS714

LDS714 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Nashville, TN, USA
    Planning on being there.

I'll be the guy in a motorcycle T-Shirt with the gray MVP. :D

3. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    Hey Sharinashville Vapor just opened up a new store in Smyrna last week & is opening up 1 in Columbia in the next couple weeks.

4. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    In Columbia???? No WAY!!! I have to find that one. I wonder if they need anyone to work there. Do you know where in Columbia. Oh, how exciting!!! I am right next door to Columbia.

5. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
  6. kbf101998

kbf101998 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    Hey Nashville Vapers--anything new going on in Middle TN? Vape meets etc.

7. ShariR

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Wish I knew of stuff. The only action I have seen is the Facebook group and I do not do Facebook. I wish there were more active ECF members in our area. The FB group does their meet in Nashville near the airport first Sunday of the month, details listed earlier in this thread and on their FB page. The Murfreesboro meet I went to last month only holds their meet 2 or 3 times a year. Don't know how to find out about them.

8. LDS714

LDS714 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Nashville, TN, USA
    So I'm guessing the next meet will be on the 1st?

I went to the last one, but was only able to stay for abut an hour due to another commitment.

This month it looks like I'll be in town and have no other commitments.

Anyone else planning on going?

9. Teach08

Jul 23, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    The next Nashville meet is Saturday, Jan. 11 at Wilhagen's--they're skipping December. The 11th is a first anniversary celebration, supposed to last longer, have Karaoke, etc...it's gonna be a great time!

10. ShariR

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Teach08 - thank you for updating us on that Nashville meet. Saved me a trip to disappointment.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

11. Teach08

Jul 23, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Back at ya!!

I'm particularly glad to know it will be a Saturday...I want to stay late and play, and that's hard to do on a work night. ;)

12. vvaappeerr

vvaappeerr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Tennessee, USA
    Columbia and Spring Hill are coming up in the world!:)

Nashville Vapor is open in Columbia and their store is nice! I gave them a visit this week and bought some of their Abandonminthol! 1900c Shady Brook St, Columbia, TN 38401

Yesterday I heard that there is going to be a B&M opening in Spring Hill on December 15! Southeast Vapor will be at 4910 Main Street #114, Spring Hill TN 37174. Behind the McDonald's and Wendy's, Next to The Peoples Church.

This is awesome news for those in this area!

13. ShariR

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    That is indeed great news. We need some B&M love down this way. How exciting!

14. pyro213

pyro213 Full Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Gallatin, TN, USA
    Hey all, I'm in Gallatin Tennessee, but I travel allot for work so I'm rarely there. But me and the wife are now off analogs and on to bigger and better things. I'm using the innokin vtr and she's got the kango ego set up in pink. If you want to chat it up, and swap horror and love stories about vaping drop me a line. Nice to meet you all

15. LaurV

LaurV Full Member

Jan 6, 2014
    TN, USA
    Hey, all. I'm in the Hermitage area and just started vaping last week. It turns out that I'm PG sensitive. Is there any store around here that carries 100% VG juice in case of emergency? I sure couldn't find one today.

16. pyro213

pyro213 Full Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Gallatin, TN, USA
    Mellow vape next to rivergate in Hendersonville, you could also check out vulcan vape downtown

17. LaurV

LaurV Full Member

Jan 6, 2014
    TN, USA
    Thank you! I did not know about Mellow Vape.

18. vonhogslayer
    This message by vonhogslayer has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 20, 2014, Reason: Unregistered supplier.
    Feb 19, 2014
  19. poison_blood

poison_blood Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2013
    nashville
    Morning

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

20. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
  21. ShariR