Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Well, it's been awhile and my order hasn't shipped from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com. No email response either. I'm afraid if I call, no one will answer.

Has anyone received their order?

I know their website was down a while ago due to some family health issue i think, but it's back up now. Maybe they're still getting caught up?

I was just looking and really want the coconut tobacco and also the blackberry one (made with real blackberry extract!)

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I know their website was down a while ago due to some family health issue i think, but it's back up now. Maybe they're still getting caught up?

I was just looking and really want the coconut tobacco and also the blackberry one (made with real blackberry extract!)

Mine says this:

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

It's been in this status with Clay's notes on the order for...I really don't know...a week or so?

I have priority Sm. FRB as my shipping speed, so we'll see.

I'm willing to bet it's 100% worth the wait, though. Just have a feeling.

Next time, I'll be adding at least one bottle of straight latakia to my cart because, well, I think I just might vape it all up too quickly if I detect it in a blend.

This way I can kinda tinker with tobaccos and see what works as "today's ADV" and change it up for the next day, dropwise.

That's as long as I don't get carried away and spend a good chunk of my returns on PC parts. Not that I need them, but an intel SSD is definitely on my "wants" list.

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
It might be also that weather is interfering, it seems like there's crazy weather everywhere lately (up here where it's cold it's been a hellish record setting winter and it's delayed shipping sometimes, and that place is in Wisconsin)

You Floridians have no idea what we've been through! It's a living hell up here :mad:

Last edited:

pipster

ECF Veteran
We have been given notice of SNOW falling in Seattle over the weekend.. Batten down the hatches! 1/2 an inch that melts the next day= 315 car accidents and a one week delay in mail. It is nutty here on the roads, even when it's only raining (312 days a year). A very strange place, indeed. I have lived here for 3 years... never seen such chaos on the roads. This place makes LA and SF driving look like Mayberry. Crazy people lacking Vitamin D is what I think. Anyhooose. It delays my frakkin vapemail!

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
It might be also that weather is interfering, it seems like there's crazy weather everywhere lately (up here where it's cold it's been a hellish record setting winter and it's delayed shipping sometimes, and that place is in Wisconsin)

You Floridians have no idea what we've been through! It's a living hell up here :mad:

Even the folks traveling down from Canada say it's way colder up there than they recall.

I haven't seen anything like this, not in the nearly 20 years I spent living up north.

It's also driving the weather here wonky, but that just means summer is going to be ultra-hot instead of just practically unbearable.

We had our first severe thunderstorm of the year in January of all months. It usually doesn't happen until May/June.

I hope it starts to warm up a little and that arctic chill stops trying to push down.

Not NET/E-cig related- but a great weather resource: Mike's Weather Page

salparadise13

Nov 3, 2010
NC
I finally got my NET.com order (from Jan 14) last Monday. Haven't had time to try them yet (wife had baby, baby had pneumonia, sitting at the hospital since). Hopefully I can try them tomorrow when I get home. I feel kind of bad about bugging them with emails, but I kept getting a weird message with the tracking number. So, hopefully your order will arrive soon. I think they're just backed up.

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA

Agreed. The weather has been so bad here in the Detroit area this winter that I just come to expect mail to be delayed anytime i see snow flakes. Looking out my window now at a fresh 4 inches of the white stuff Im tempted to just start a new extraction or go shovel for the 9,001st time this year. Extraction it is!

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Steampunk? Goth? What do you think? I saw it originally posted with the window tank and mouthpiece and thought Steampunk.

Man, that Chi-Yone (LOL) is kinda ill looking. Yes, in this context, "ill looking" is a very positive thing. :laugh: Sweet!

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Uncle BJ's Blackberry Burley by NET.com gives you your choice of Hot/Cold any nic level.

Hey can anyone recommend a good blackberry, coconut, or blueberry flavored NET? thanks

also, if given a choice of heat extracted or cold maceration, how do I know which to choose?

Last edited:

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA
Steampunk? Goth? What do you think? I saw it originally posted with the window tank and mouthpiece and thought Steampunk.

I think they got their inspiration from Neil Peart's drum kit…
rush.jpg
Also, every mod purchase comes complete with a pair of Geddy Lee shades.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That depends on your taste alone. I can only vouch for the heat extracted. Then again, last time I looked that particular juice got moved to a different category, or maybe I'm havin' another senior moment and it was always there. Anyway, it's one of the best berry tobacco juices I've had. Great balance between the berry and tb.

I saw that on there and that's why I wondered, so does it make a difference in flavor is it's 'heat extracted' or 'cold maceration'?

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
Got my bottle of Shipwreck from Jerms... Love it. coconut stands out on inhale, then tobacco and lime on exhale. There is a definite sweetness to it, but it isn't overpowering or dessert like. The blend is perfect and incredibly smooth. First NET I have had that I would describe as refreshing. As a bonus, my wife says it makes the room smell great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread