billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I'll check that vendor out. I like to use 60mg because the math is easy for my wee mind, so that should even be much less than the 100.

HeartlandVapes doesn't sell 60mg/ml nic. They skip from 48mg to 100mg. Also, their promo code of 25% off with free shipping applies only to liters or gallons of the 100mg strength. It works out that a liter of 100mg nic is only a couple bucks more than a liter of 48mg nic.

For 60mg/ml, WizardLabs is the clear winner (but you knew that already).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry if I'm behind the bus on this, but apparently we got all bent out of shape for nothing. At the time of this posting it appears most of the aromatics are back on the Ahlusion site for sale. #theskyaintfalling

I think it's to be phased out later in the year (I saw this posted in the Ahlusion thread). I wonder if now people will order? LOL. Nah, it's only a big deal if they're gone. Hell, the PIF thread still has aros sitting, but no Smooth Criminal to be seen. hahahaha

Last edited:

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
The best analog I ever had in my brief smoking stints over the last 25 years was the filterless Turkish Special. It was oval shaped, and just about as smooth as an analog could get. Any NET that is a Turkish (or Turkish-ish) extract always ends up in my shopping cart.

Anybody else ever try these in your pre-vaping days?

The only oval analogs I know and enjoyed were labeled "Ovals" or "British Ovals" maybe?, made GB IIRC. The Chesterfields
are/were my very favorite in the early 70's... when they were available.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I think it's to be phased out later in the year. I wonder if now people will order? LOL. Nah, it's only a big deal if they're gone. Hell, the PIF thread still has aros sitting, but no Smooth Criminal to be seen. hahahaha

What if this was a smart marketing move?! Gasp .. take Aros offline. Create hype. Put Aros back online.. MAD SALES!!

Genius! :)

I need to go to bed now, I'm starting to think like Jerms!

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
She's an import, so as far as I know, is not sold in the US, but I do (strangely enough) see them on websites, for ridiculous prices, of course.

Like here.

I stand corrected... again :facepalm: :oops:

I say TH is solely a result of nicotine because 0 nic juice has zero TH, every time. Doesn't matter what flavoring is used or the PG/VG level, if it's ordered without nic it won't have the kick. Also, going higher in nic with the same juice will increase the TH every time...

Actually you can simulate TH in a zero nic juice with a few drops of PGA or Vodka added to your JDS... or use too much Sarsaparilla Extract in your DIY... like wayyyy too much

Thanks to a link from Bill's earlier post, Nicotine liquid of the same strength can have different TH levels, mostly depending on the processing and carrier used. I found the thread fascinating and would recommend a perusal by Home-Extractors; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/298547-nicotine-comparisons.html

Add; I see Bill is on top of it already. I'll second Heartland Nicotine, one of two I use. Nude Nicotine is a bit more but I like to change it up once in awhile, NN is a bit purer in Flavor/ or lack of flavor, and the TH is close to equal.

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Unless you develop massive brain damage, it won't be permanent.

I don't know about that.. It might be a side effect of having one of my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. 25% loss of wisdom.. 100% Jerms! :facepalm:

Yup, definitely need to sleep on that!!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I stand corrected... again :facepalm: :oops:

Actually you can simulate TH in a zero nic juice with a few drops of PGA or Vodka added to your JDS... or use too much Sarsaparilla Extract in your DIY... like wayyyy too much

Thanks to a link from Bill's earlier post, Nicotine liquid of the same strength can have different TH levels, mostly depending on the processing and carrier used. I found the thread fascinating and would recommend a perusal by Home-Extractors; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/298547-nicotine-comparisons.html

Adding everclear or vodka drops in my JDS wouldn't be an option for me. One drop would be too much, and a hundred drops would never be enough. :p

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
Goodejuice's The Godfather.

Once again, I have no frame of reference to cigar vapes; this being my first one, I'll just simply state that I'm kind of digging it. Quite flavorful in the Reomizer 2 with a 1.3 ohm micro coil with rayon wicking. That makes it, what, 11ish watts on a not so fresh battery?

Anyway, there is this oiliness to it that I would have had no idea how to describe if I hadn't read Jerms, MikeNice, and others use in their descriptions of past liquids. It has a manly aftertaste, lol. The sweetness of it is hard for me to peg accurately. I don't think it is slight, but not overly so. A little peppery type spice in it, also. I'm guessing that is what is giving me this throat hit at 6mg, eh.

In summation, I'd hit it again. :p

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
Oh, and I must downgrade these Trabuco Vapors. The whiskey/rum/whatever is used in extraction has become too much for me to bear. It just rears its head, overpowering any of the complimentary flavors. Sorry, but I now think they are a hot mess, lol.

Had a smaller quantity been OFFERED for purchase, I may have avoided this opinion. At least until repurchase, ha.

Speaking of bottle size, I noticed that Smug Juice now offers 15ml bottles for sale. :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Goodejuice's The Godfather.

Once again, I have no frame of reference to cigar vapes; this being my first one, I'll just simply state that I'm kind of digging it. Quite flavorful in the Reomizer 2 with a 1.3 ohm micro coil with rayon wicking. That makes it, what, 11ish watts on a not so fresh battery?

Anyway, there is this oiliness to it that I would have had no idea how to describe if I hadn't read Jerms, MikeNice, and others use in their descriptions of past liquids. It has a manly aftertaste, lol. The sweetness of it is hard for me to peg accurately. I don't think it is slight, but not overly so. A little peppery type spice in it, also. I'm guessing that is what is giving me this throat hit at 6mg, eh.

In summation, I'd hit it again. :p

Awesome, I've been waiting for a report on that one! Sounds pretty good, I'll be picking it up.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Just ordered my first NETs from goodejuice during their sale...bella vita and gj4. If I dig them I'll come back and bug you all.

Until you actually get down in Toronto, and then it feels, like, well, another country! LOL. Beautiful people. Beautiful people!

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
She's an import, so as far as I know, is not sold in the US, but I do (strangely enough) see them on websites, for ridiculous prices, of course.

Like here.

Lordie, that's more expensive than Djarum here and from what I hear, NY state cigarettes.

And I thought Camel unfiltered at $9 a pack was expensive. :ohmy:

It would just be cheaper to blend your own "knock off" analog extract, maybe using a fine turkish tobacco as the base.

I forget the exact blend camel uses. I know it's not all turkish, so I wonder what these are comprised of.

Turkish Special, huh.... I don't see that price as being a special, so that tobacco had better be worth it.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Until you actually get down in Toronto, and then it feels, like, well, another country! LOL. Beautiful people. Beautiful people!

What are you talking about? With all the Americans wandering around downtown Toronto, you'll feel right at home. :D

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Boomer's Obsidian did the trick. Now my wife is threatening to throw me out of the house. She says it smells like, "rubber or maybe a burnt tire." :laugh:

I accidentally grabbed a friend's MVP because it looks just like mine. He even had a blue Kanger T3D on top. I started to take a nice big draw of my Brazilia and got a throat full of 24mg Cream of Mushroom Soup flavored juice. I couldn't tell if my throat or stomach was going to come out first. Now my Brazilia has a faint taste of mushroom soup. I can't get the taste out of my mouth.

That.... that....

:shock:

...That's just wrong.

Who would want to vape Cream of Mushroom soup?

I can understand cooking with it...but .....I'm just going to slowly....back away now.

Big Juicy said:
Gargle with Devil Dog! Rinse and repeat as necessary.

I'd say London would do the trick.

BaccyFiend said:
Are you sure it wasn't Perique?

Seriously, gargle with a menthol NET.

I don't know which is worse; vaping mushroom soup or concentrated Halls Cough Drops.

MikeNice81 said:
Boomer's Obsidian did the trick. Now my wife is threatening to throw me out of the house. She says it smells like, "rubber or maybe a burnt tire."

LOL, I had a feeling a Latakia might do the trick.

Next time, Clove it up in an RBA. That'll blast any juice you've had recently out of your tastebuds.

A strong cigar NET might do the trick, as well.

"Rubber or maybe a burnt tire". :lol:

I had someone drive me down to work once, and they described the smell of Vurley as such; "It smells like you're vaping cardboard."

I've never seen a cardboard flavored juice. Nobody get any funny ideas for a practical joke juice, now- because it's possible you might actually be able to extract the 'essence of cardboard' into liquid.

I mean, at least it's not Crab Juice. I'm still laughing remembering the reaction videos to that one.

In regards to the TH-enhancing component you guys are looking for that isn't menthol, I think it's called Koolada or Coolada. I forget the specific spelling, but it's cooling without being menthol. Weird sensation, that.

PS: I have some cigar homebrews that were kindly gifted to me by MFToms.

I am currently going through them, one by one, to get a good feel of the differences between each one.

Gunk factor is lesser than the super-concentrated MvJ I ordered, though. I will say that much.

However, I'll be reviewing these one by one.

I'll try to get my (initial) impressions of a certain one up by tomorrow night (I'll be vaping it all day... for reference purposes, of course).

I'm currently vaping one of them, and enjoying the heck out of it.

I never knew cigars could be this freakin' good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread