Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Jerms, fasttech rocks! Definitely the best asian vendor there is.

In other news, PUROS, oh man it's so damn good.

And I'm still the only one who Puros doesn't work for lol. It better not click with me with the last few drops. Guevara does't do much for me either.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
The question is; when I do finally get to place my order, do I play it safe and order 10ml of Dulce Cubanito or just go balls out and get a 30 or 60ml? I already know the answer for Sahara.

Oh, and the complaining about Ahlusion (not in this thread) really makes me giggle like a school girl and sad for humanity at the same time. I don't understand why people have such a difficult time with business hours on the internet. I guess it goes back to the internets being srs bsns. :lol:

I got 30 of the dulce...figure I shouldn't have any trouble trading it if I don't like it.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ok gonna get 1 aro. Only 1 Jerms, you don't even need juice yet! Still gotta decide which. Which of the flavored aros has the strongest tobacco impact again?

Dulce Cubano put in at 50/50 since there's no recommended ratio. Sahara Blend also 50/50.

JG Blend.. didn't notice the Atlas Shrugged reference in the description lol. How do I order this bad boy, dark roast and no on sweeten I'm guessing?

Smokin' Cherries has the strongest IMO, however, Caribbean Blend may be a bit more aggressive.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I got 30 of the dulce...figure I shouldn't have any trouble trading it if I don't like it.

Let us know how it is when you get it. I'm sure it'll be a big steeper, though. But I'm still curious how it is while young. And who am I kidding? I'll most likely get 2 60ml of Sahara and a 30 of DC. For me, SB needs ~4 weeks to really start to shine. Mr.Mann, it's entirely possible that it's profiled for you. Do you only get profiled if you write reviews, or also on which options you choose when ordering? Like sweet lemon vs. tart vs. sour, strong tobacco vs. mild, etc.?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
And I'm still the only one who Puros doesn't work for lol. It better not click with me with the last few drops. Guevara does't do much for me either.

J, how do you feel about 555s? I ask because I think Puros is akin to a natural 555. I really like Puros, but not necessarily for flavor. Puros has an awesome hit and it performs well.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway

That just shows how we're all different. :) While I love Puros, I don't like Guevara and Virginia Prime. I hope you can try the almond Cafe de Paris one day. It's just awesome.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mr.Mann, it's entirely possible that it's profiled for you. Do you only get profiled if you write reviews, or also on which options you choose when ordering? Like sweet lemon vs. tart vs. sour, strong tobacco vs. mild, etc.?

For the most part, the only way you can get profiled juices is responding to the feedback email. The majority of customers wouldn't have any other channels with which to really communicate their likes/dislikes in a way that would be in the system.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
J, how do you feel about 555s? I ask because I think Puros is akin to a natural 555. I really like Puros, but not necessarily for flavor. Puros has an awesome hit and it performs well.

I don't know how I feel about 555s, but Puros is all nuttiness to me, like it's a naturally extracted peanut.

That just shows how we're all different. :) While I love Puros, I don't like Guevara and Virginia Prime. I hope you can try the almond Cafe de Paris one day. It's just awesome.

Yep, different people with different buds of taste, it's a good thing.

I really liked Virginia Prime, super leafy. Guevara just kind of.. hangs around and has nothing to say. I respect Puros as a juice more than Guevara.

Will def try the Cafe de Paris if I place an order from HoL again.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Quicknic's Fired in Georgia.

I can vape this stuff. Doesn't thrill me, but I can vape it. Considering I've spit out every other peach vape I've tried, this is sayin' something. Again, the base tobacco is very good. Nothing cheap about QnJ's extractions. That's for sure. I'm just not a peach vape fan and they actually turn my stomach. But Fired in Georgia isn't too bad. The peach is more candy-like to me. Just my opinion.

More NETS QnJ...please!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I happen to have the ebaron cig de Paris as well. It's the only Ebaron juice I got. I got it from an Australia vendor with no nicotine. I should mix it with nicotine and see if it transform the flavour, but what I am getting without nicotine is almond or amoretto. The amoretto flavour is so strong that I am not sure if this is a cigar vape with amoretto or an amoretto flavour with some cigar.

Oooo, eBaron Cigare de Paris, love at first vape! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

El Toro Chivalry, very interesting, you can really taste it was steeped in a whisky barrel. Complex stuff, will need revisiting.
ElToro Reserve, sweet and deep , but I don't really like Guevara, there's just something there I can't handle.

But the Paris, yummy!!!!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes there is the land down under. You can Pay it Down Under (PIDU). :D

Got my order in today with Ahlusion. Hoping to find at least one that I like ;).

Sweet Georgia Peach, Smooth Criminal, BGB, Sahara, and Dulce Cubanito, all 18mg 70/30 pg/vg blends. At least I know a good place to trade off any I might not like :D.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well there it is again, that uncanny similarity in taste. I am not a fan of the Puros either. I don't see how they come anywhere near the quality of NETS we get from ahlusion, GEJ and HHV. Firstly, I am not tasting much of anything with the Puros. I am just not getting tobacco, just a mere whiff of tobacco. The liquid has not changed colour at all for me. I have the Eden which I believe is in the same line? That is the apple one. It's not bad, better than the Naturale because it actually tastes like something, but I favour other apple blends more.

I got mine from an Australian vendor and the public sale of nicotine is banned so they are all no nic. I figured the lack of nicotine may have accounted for the loss of flavour as nicotine tends to transform flavours. I have tried mixing the Puros. I tried it at low nicotine and high nicotine, but it still tastes relatively flavourless to me. It certainly doesn't taste like a NET to me.

To too like the Virginia Prime and it's grassiness but that is the only in the line I actually got from an overseas vendor with nicotine already in it. Maybe extracting it to remove all nicotine for sale in countries that ban sale of nicotine changes the chemistry of the juice, I don't know.

I may have made some errors above in naming the juices because I have only looked at the bottles a couple of times and haven't gone back to check the precise names but I am talking about the same juices.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'm revisiting my GeJ while my HHVs steep a bit more.

Yesterday and today, I've had Organic #1 in an iclear16 on the MVP, set around 4.3 volts. Lots of mild flavor, compared to Patriot, and easily an ADV. It does have a slight sweetness to it that compliments the rawness of the tobacco. As I mentioned, the color has darkened even more, but it hasn't gotten stronger. It's a really decent no-nonsense tobacco vape.

I love the way all of the NET's aroma lingers in the air, longer than most other juices that I've vaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread