Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Placed an order on 1/12, emailed twice to get an order update. No response. I really hate to air dirty laundry in public but I dont know what else to do.

Show patience...

Quoted from their first page of their website ...

SHIPPING TIMES:
We are currently running at approximately 7 days between order and shipment.
We apologize for the delay, and will keep you updated as we work to decrease this time.

Considering the 12th was a Sunday... and 7 days implies weekdays in almost all online services... today would be the 6th weekday. Add to this, that they've got a sale going on and are very popular besides that ... it doesn't require a math degree

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
Show patience...

Quoted from their first page of their website ...

Considering the 12th was a Sunday... and 7 days implies weekdays in almost all online services... today would be the 6th weekday. Add to this, that they've got a sale going on and are very popular besides that ... it doesn't require a math degree

All I was requesting was a response to my email but since you want to be a smart ..., based on this company's post on 1/1/14 maybe you should start honing up on your math skills.

"Hey Papaw, with a few days off for the holidays and postal closings we are just a bit over our 5 day turnaround, but we expect to be back down to 2 or 3 days by Fridays post! And I just looked, and our order is being mixed in the next couple of hours so definitely in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for your patience with us!

Clay"

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
So you didn't read the webpage which is updated more often than this forum

If spelling out the obvious is someone now considered being a smart ...... then so be it but I suspect you are only just lashing out at others because you unhappy

Pointing out that the web page is constantly updated to reflect shipping times is helpful, stating that one doesn't need a math degree to figure out shipping times is a smart ....

Looking at the front web page that is announcing a 15% code for the period between Christmas and New Years wouldnt make too many people think that shipping times are constantly updated.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried 100% PG from clay? My first order was the recommended mix, and I get no throat hit. If I turn it up to 4-4.4 it's great until it starts to taste burnt. I use a UNO vapor 1300mah vv/vw and Iclear16 clearos. When I keep it down 3.5-3.6 the flavor stays good for a few tanks. I'm thinking the 100% pg might be the way to go. I'm still waiting for my order placed on the 9th to mix and ship. I'm wondering if its to late to change it.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Go with Clay's suggestion of 70/30 PGVG. It's spot on.

Has anyone tried 100% PG from clay? My first order was the recommended mix, and I get no throat hit. If I turn it up to 4-4.4 it's great until it starts to taste burnt. I use a UNO vapor 1300mah vv/vw and Iclear16 clearos. When I keep it down 3.5-3.6 the flavor stays good for a few tanks. I'm thinking the 100% pg might be the way to go. I'm still waiting for my order placed on the 9th to mix and ship. I'm wondering if its to late to change it.

I have tried the 70/30. It's good, but I prefer the throat hit from other 100% vg juices. On another topic. I would like to know what atomizers/clearomizers/cartomizers people are using. What are you guys doing to prevent burnt taste? If you are dripping on rbas do you use low nic levels? What is the best resistance/voltages for this stuff? Right now I'm waiting for 5 I clear16s and 10 replacement heads. My plan is to fill up 2 or 3 of them and vape each one once and clean them when I get home from work. This stuff taste so good but when it starts to taste burnt it's just not the same. I'm looking forward to all of your input.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Placed an order on 1/12, emailed twice to get an order update. No response. I really hate to air dirty laundry in public but I dont know what else to do.

Nice to see an eye in the sky watching over things, that was a reason I left here many moons ago. And as you could see Im not here to cause any trouble, just here to try to contact a supplier.

Did you try the link to "send a private message" ? Just wondering :)

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Clay, been meaning to ask you about your Black Cherry Extract. I know there's Burley in there, but is there any Cavendish in there as well? I wouldn't know Cavendish if it came up and hit me in the face… :D

Hey Chak, sorry for the delay I haven't been able to be on the forum for a while, over a week!

Unfortunately, the Black Cherry blend we use does not give any details. From my taste perspective, if there's any Cavendish, it's either rather low% of the final tobacco blend, or is well masked by the cherry topping used.

Thanks for the question!

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey all, sorry been away so long, we had some major technical issues with our one and only computer crashing almost two weeks ago and created an unfortunate delay. We still are striving to cut our normal turn around time to 2 to 3 days for this year, but the timeframe to get on track was of course significantly affected.

olddaddy: I sent you a PM, and I am of course very sorry for not being able to get in touch with you sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread