Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Sir-Herf-Alot

Jan 22, 2014
Jupiter, Fla
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: Double post, but taking to opptunity to hand out chill pills. If you are that unhappy with the stiu
be careful for voicing our opinion, why, so he doesn't max out our credit cards???

Folks, I understand the frustration with your orders. Most are patient knowing Clay has been down and out. But let me remind you of something. Sometimes when a health event occurs, you're not given any time to prepare. It happens and the next thing you know you're incapacitated. I'm not saying this is the case here because I am not privy to any more info than you. But before y'all spout off with your complaints, just remember there is a good chance your problems getting your juice orders filled could very well pale in comparison to what Clay's problems are right now. I've known Clay awhile now and I suspect if he could be filling orders and replying to our requests, he would. That he is not is concerning. Be careful that you don't regret what you are saying.

Just some friendly advice. :)

is this a one man operation? if so, ok I understand but certainly you can give us an update like he did last week!

It's best we keep the temperature down on this until we learn more. This is a human story here and I don't think anyone would want to pop off about a man only to find out later that the man.....you know what I mean. Folks don't always think that far...including me sometimes. I honestly think people understand this when put in the right frame of mind.

sonneraw

Dec 8, 2013
Austin,Texas
is this a one man operation? if so, ok I understand but certainly you can give us an update like he did last week!
Looks like TallPuffer finds the utmost of value in post counts.
You know, spacing and capslk are pretty important.

HIP HIP HOORAY for the one and only Clay being back in the saddle.
Hope all is well Mister and look for an order sometime in the future.
On another note, Clay, have you heard of Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol.
You should really look into it if you are battling a bacterial/viral situation.
Its pretty amazing stuff.
Only the best to you and yours,
sonneraw

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Just found this thread a couple days ago (didn't realize N-E-T was registered here). I read/skimmed my way up to the present. I was wondering why the site went down - I just got a friend to quit smoking by gifting my old 808 gear & was showing him my favorite sites for juice. Didn't think too much of it, but didn't realize there was hospitalization behind it. 8-o Glad you're feeling better Clay. I know how it is. I'm a one man army business owner/artisan myself & broke my ankle 6 weeks ago. Luckily orders have been slow with the holiday rush being over, but still. Just got the cast off yesterday as a matter of fact.

I'll be sure to let my buddy know that you're back open & if the March vape budget allows, place an order myself.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Tailpuffer, learn how to read and re-read what I wrote. until then, two words...

These kids today, with their .... cleavage and their rock and roll music...

I stayed out of this all week because I can be...testy, to say the least. Clay is SICK...he had surgery...he is a DIY who goes into business for himself. He never promised to be anything more. Oh, and unbenownst to some clowns around here there is personal stuff going on on top of all of that. NO VENDOR I HAVE RUN BY YET, and there have been dozens, has paid as careful attention to his customers than Clay. Free samples, private calls and emails, bonus gifts, raffles, more options thatn any NET vendor on Earth, shoot...he even took a couple of his customers dreams and extracted them into reality...and named the juices for them. There hasn't been a single suggestion that the NETizens have made that he hasn't considered and usually implemented. So chillax young buck.

Besides, being UNDUDE is not just a reflection on one's charachter, it is just bad business. If some of you people weren't such ....waffles that last 2 weeks I (and probably Bronze too) would have gladly sent out to you a sampling of multiple NETCOm samplings, completely free of any charge or trade.

Welcome back Clay. Time for me to get my NS Dark on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
It's a madhouse in the nether regions of pipedom dude. Stop in and catch up clown.

Clay's extractions are too good for a metal dildo. They require EPIPES to be enjoyed properly and with the appropriate manner of respect.

For pipe enthusiasts, or those who are curious, please pop by and join us...tell them Uncle BJ sent you...seriously, tell them...

Home | ePipeMods Forum- The Forum Home of ePipeMods and the Greater ePipe Community

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
These kids today, with their .... cleavage and their rock and roll music...

I stayed out of this all week because I can be...testy, to say the least. Clay is SICK...he had surgery...he is a DIY who goes into business for himself. He never promised to be anything more. Oh, and unbenownst to some clowns around here there is personal stuff going on on top of all of that. NO VENDOR I HAVE RUN BY YET, and there have been dozens, has paid as careful attention to his customers than Clay. Free samples, private calls and emails, bonus gifts, raffles, more options thatn any NET vendor on Earth, shoot...he even took a couple of his customers dreams and extracted them into reality...and named the juices for them. There hasn't been a single suggestion that the NETizens have made that he hasn't considered and usually implemented. So chillax young buck.

Besides, being UNDUDE is not just a reflection on one's charachter, it is just bad business. If some of you people weren't such ....waffles that last 2 weeks I (and probably Bronze too) would have gladly sent out to you a sampling of multiple NETCOm samplings, completely free of any charge or trade.

Welcome back Clay. Time for me to get my NS Dark on!

I completely understand the frustration by the NETCOM customers. All of us are inclined to be upset because we pay money for a product or service and expect it to be delivered. It's the American way. That is, until you stop and think about the situation. A one man operation with health issues. For all anyone knows, Clay could have dropped dead with a heart attack (or other sudden malady). And when people look at it in this context, they are (or should be) understanding until we can learn more. To know this is a possibility and to still rail against the man, in my mind is juvenile and selfish. Perhaps those who have coal for a heart ought not frequent such businesses. They'd be doing themselves and everyone else a favor.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
For a Dragon's Fire guy, you have balls

:p

Don't mess with a dragon. :)

Fire_Dragon.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hey guys... are ya just going to jack yer' jaws... or place an order already... :D

I chose the later myself. Got a refill of my fav Big Spirit, some Air Cured Burley to spice others with... a sampler of both NS's and Organic Spirit and a freeby of Perique ... money was a bit too tight to get the bigger bottles as I'd have preferred so I suspect I'll regret that later after sampling some of the newer ones...

Clay... as I put in the notes... take it easy and don't rush it... get well first and worry about the rush to your door later as your health permits.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks guys, but I certainly can understand the frustration. But to answer the question, yes I am a one-man operation as of the past month or so. I do have an occasional part-time mixer so to avoid this ever happening again, I will be training her to take over other aspects as well to cover in case of my absence.

Thanks again to you all.

Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread