Nautilus 2S Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
So I just bought a new nautilus 2S. I looked at YouTube videos beforehand and I saw that it has a leak proof system. But when I unscrewed the bottom to make sure that I have the right coil pre-installed, the entire bottom came out, similar to the nautilus 2. Is all versions of the Nautilus 2S with this locking system or some don't have it? I tried hard to unscrew the very bottom but instead it came out like the 2 so I took off the glass and changed the coil, put the glass back, filled from the top and started vaping. Did I do something wrong?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The nautilus 2s is a very good delivery device.
Did you refer to the instruction it came with? It covers how to change the head / disassemble.

The pieces depends on if you have the standard version or TPD version, the TPD has a childproof mechanism.

On every one Ive seen you remove the base from tank to change the head. non TPD version.

scroll through here to see big pictures. ---> Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank - Aspire® Official Site

Reactions: greek mule

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
The nautilus 2s is a very good delivery device.
Did you refer to the instruction it came with? It covers how to change the head / disassemble.

The pieces depends on if you have the standard version or TPD version, the TPD has a childproof mechanism.

On every one Ive seen you remove the base from tank to change the head. non TPD version.

scroll through here to see big pictures. ---> Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank - Aspire® Official Site
Okay so I just looked at the pictures and it seems like the TBD version is the only one that has that safety lock system. Meaning I have the regular one so everything is fine with my tank. Thank you and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread