Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
"And now for something completely different." .....Where are you getting this product at/from, I can't find anyone who has them or in stock?

I ordered mine from sweet-vapes.com in Wisconsin. Their web site has been down for a couple days as they're moving to a new server or something, but can call them at 920-783-6688. They had an amazing price. $10.95 per pack of 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I ordered mine from sweet-vapes.com in Wisconsin. Their web site has been down for a couple days as they're moving to a new server or something, but can call them at 920-783-6688. They had an amazing price. $10.95 per pack of 5.

Thanks...I guess I should be more specific, I am talking about the new Aspire nautilus tank not the coils.:D

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thanks...I guess I should be more specific, I am talking about the new Aspire Nautilus tank not the coils.:D

They sell the mini too so give them a call. Of course you can get directly from Nautilus, but MSRP only.

Last edited:

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I gave up on hoping the Aspire Nautilus BVC head would fit an older model Aspire BDC. So I just bought a Nautilus Mini from evape.us for about $22. So low I paid $2 extra for expedited shipping ($5 total S&H). Unfortunately, they do not yet have BVC replacement coils in stock, so I couldn't put both on the same order. I can hardly wait to try it out on my couple of days old iTaste vv v3. I've never seen pictures of one of these on that model iTaste, so I may post pics if I end up happy with the new setup. I've gone a little crazy with buying new e-cig stuff recently, and really need to slow down. That just seems to be the way things go when I'm trying out new equipment.

Wickedgt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
WOW guys! Great finds! I thought FuidVapes.com was a good price! Keep the search up... maybe someone will find them for under $20.00! The price will drop even further on these... I'm sure of it. The heads are really the gold mine... until someone figures out how to rebuild these, they can keep charging an arm and a leg for the heads.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I'd like to know as well how long these coils have been running for some people.

Grimmgreen said his was on its 3rd week, that seems a bit too much but who knows.

I'm heading to day 5 on my first BVC and it's not showing any signs of slowing down.

I bought authentic Aspire BVC heads from sweet-vapes.com which is selling them for $13.95 per pack of 5.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Interesting... I bought six packs of BVC coils from SweetVapes last week for $10.95... I guess they figured out they were actually different than the older BDC coils. $13.95 is still a pretty good deal though. Just about everyone else is still selling them for $18.95 or higher!

Yes, me thinks they realized they could sell them for more. I bought 3 packs from them last week at the $10.95 price. I wish I had ordered more! I sure do!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Has anyone tried these new coils with a NET? If they last 4-5 days I would be pleasantly surprised.
I'm using the original aerotank and get coils for a dollar a piece, get about 2 days out of them.
The aerotank v1 was very underated IMHO its close to the KFL.

What's a NET? The BVC coils work on only two units. Nautilus Aspire full size and Nautilus Aspire Mini.

BTW: Day 5 now with my first BVC coil and all is great in Vape Land!

believe regal55 is talking about

"naturally extracted tobacco" (NET)

as a means of 'gunking' up and fouling a coil... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread