• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NC meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Thursday December 1st at 7pm. The meet is next door to the madvapes Store at Azteca Mexican Restaurant. I am not sure of the restaurant's address but this is Madvape's address

7340 Smith Corners Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269

I told Scott I would let you guys know about it.

Scott is buying the beer, right? :)

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Any interest for a Durham meetup sometime in February? I'm thinking the Regulator near Brightleaf, it's a fun little place. I haven't been by since I started vaping, so I'll see what their policy is.

If there's people who'd like to attend, I will do the heavy lifting of organizing the damn thing. :)

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Hey Durham (and Triangle in general) folks,

I'm going to throw a vaping party, and you guys are all invited. Seriously. You guys remember Tupperware parties? Maybe I'm just showing my age. Anyway, I thought it would be cool to do a get together where we just hang out and chat, show off our hardware, and sample juices. Sound like fun?

I'm going to have a rack of prefilled cartos with different flavors, and you guys should bring some juices too! I'll have extra mouthpieces, drip attys, heck even some spare 510 batts, so it might be a good time to bring anyone you know who's still on the fence about switching. We may even have a former smoker or two who quit cold turkey, so we'll have zero nic setups as well.

Venue TBD (if anyone wants to host at their place I will take care of everything else! Otherwise it may end up at my house). I hope this doesn't come across as marketing, I mean yeah some of the flavors I'll have to sample are my recipes, but that's not the point. This is about doing something social, meeting new people, and I'm excited to do it.

Let me know what you guys think! Like I said, I'm driving this from an organizational standpoint, so if there is interest I will make it happen. :)

Oh, and there will be plenty of paper towels and bottled water. I know what's important.

Last edited:

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Count me in! My best friend also vapes and she would probably love to come as well! :)

Hey Durham (and Triangle in general) folks,

I'm going to throw a vaping party, and you guys are all invited. Seriously. You guys remember Tupperware parties? Maybe I'm just showing my age. Anyway, I thought it would be cool to do a get together where we just hang out and chat, show off our hardware, and sample juices. Sound like fun?

I'm going to have a rack of prefilled cartos with different flavors, and you guys should bring some juices too! I'll have extra mouthpieces, drip attys, heck even some spare 510 batts, so it might be a good time to bring anyone you know who's still on the fence about switching. We may even have a former smoker or two who quit cold turkey, so we'll have zero nic setups as well.

Venue TBD (if anyone wants to host at their place I will take care of everything else! Otherwise it may end up at my house). I hope this doesn't come across as marketing, I mean yeah some of the flavors I'll have to sample are my recipes, but that's not the point. This is about doing something social, meeting new people, and I'm excited to do it.

Let me know what you guys think! Like I said, I'm driving this from an organizational standpoint, so if there is interest I will make it happen. :)

Oh, and there will be plenty of paper towels and bottled water. I know what's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread