• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NC meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Okay, we've got six confirmed participants and two vendors bringing juice samples, so this is definitely on. Tell your friends, the more people we have coming the better I can sell this to a venue.

Just trying to finalize a venue -- if anyone would be comfortable hosting this in their home, that might be an option, too. (If you did I'd organize everything, you'd just have to show up, and I'd have some free stuff to thank you for the trouble.) Still searching for the right vape-friendly bar option.

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Sorry for the delay folks, but I've got the venue locked down! We're looking at the Full Steam Brewery in downtown Durham, at 3pm on Saturday the 17th.

We're calling it Triangle vaping Day and I'll be putting out publicity for the event this week. Tell your friends -- the bigger the turnout, the more stuff we'll be able to plan for the next event!

We're also going to be there during an awesome local festival, Marry Durham (http://marrydurham.com/). There's going to be beer, food trucks, and a real festival atmosphere. We'd love for you to come out and show your solidarity as a vaper, and try some new flavors, check out PVs, etc.

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
We're ramping up to do another one of these, so if you're interested in a vaping meetup in Durham some weekend in May, post here!

Not to spam PMs, but I'll also PM folks who expressed interest in the last meetup, once the date's nailed down. I think the weather should be good enough that we can meet outside at a bar or restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread