• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
See....there you go....you guys DO know me......
Pain is abating.....I (unrashingly) made a bad decision on a pro.....rethought...which was right....but is costing me on completion.....
Sorry....kitty coming through again.....I'm such a kitty.....it's pitiful....

I'm glad your pain is going away! I love when you're a kitty........such a pretty kitty! Come here, big guy, snuggle up close!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
It's going, I suppose. My cheeks are a bit on the sour side today, though.. Dead like us in the second half yesterday?

Good luck to your boy in his game today!

We were deader than dead yesterday......sounds like you need Hawk to come massage your cheeks for ya!

Hopefully my boy's team plays better this week!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hiya, baby..How's it going? I would jump in the NicoTicket thread, but I just can't keep up with everybody in there right now..

I was thinking the same thing......that thread is so popular I can't keep up with it.....and I feel like an ... just jumping in in the middle of it...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Forgot about you fellas? Never!~~

Things are good - surprisingly enough, haven't lost a step despite going to fixed PG/VG ratios, dumping flavor shots, and trimming my product line down to 5+1 flavors. If anything, it's actually busier. LOL

Playing Fantasty Football this year with some old friends, I am 0-2 so far... pfffft. I think I lost by 3 points in week 1, and by 4 in week 2. Pretty sad. Would have won both if I had started Michael Vick instead of Matt Stafford.

I haven't seen Hawk, or pwnchopwer in a long time. Saw gotalot a few weeks ago, him and his new ladyfriend stopped in and we went for some BIG FREDS.

Sup with you fellas?

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Things are good - surprisingly enough, haven't lost a step despite going to fixed PG/VG ratios, dumping flavor shots, and trimming my product line down to 5+1 flavors. If anything, it's actually busier. LOL

Playing Fantasty Football this year with some old friends, I am 0-2 so far... pfffft. I think I lost by 3 points in week 1, and by 4 in week 2. Pretty sad. Would have won both if I had started Michael Vick instead of Matt Stafford.

I haven't seen Hawk, or pwnchopwer in a long time. Saw gotalot a few weeks ago, him and his new ladyfriend stopped in and we went for some BIG FREDS.

Sup with you fellas?

Glad you haven't forgotten about us! It's great to hear that everything is going well with you.....well, minus the fantasy football league.... Lol
It's always nice when business is busy!!

Haven't heard from Hawk in a few days. I hope he's starting to feel better! Might have to give him a call later to check on him!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Sup with you fellas?

Ouch.. You are starting to look like the Steelers! Glad business is still booming with you though..Gotta love that! Just been busy here, doing what it do..

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Miss you too baby doll.....OL hawk is kinda fubared.....and a kitty....
Love you though.....and that other knuck. Loves me some Pitt as well....

And I'm remiss for not adding Kent....and Gotta....and all the peeps @the Nicoticket thread....
Give me a bit and I'll be back bugging the shiate out of you all....

I appologize for not being around...I have missed all of you greatly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread