• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Uh oh......did they beat your celtics? Are they playing the Celtics? Are the Celtics your team?

Jake! You are not supposed to huff the moonshine! No, they are not playing the Celtics, they are playing the Pacers. Just so close and George had a good game.. Last second basket by James in OT sealed it

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I'm gonna hit the hay.....or something like that.....goodnight lover boy!

Goodnight, suga! Just enjoying our night free from our EFH.. It's getting cut short, so he will be back tomorrow instead of Friday. Sad days, but I'm enjoying it while I can! Dang, I should be taking myself to bed anyways

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Jake! You are not supposed to huff the moonshine! No, they are not playing the Celtics, they are playing the Pacers. Just so close and George had a good game.. Last second basket by James in OT sealed it

So the pacers are your team? I really should quite huffing that appleshine!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Morning! A bloody mary sounds good right now, lol

A stiff drink sounds good right about now.....I just had a 30 minute argument with your cousin over the difference between a circle, an oval, a square, and a rectangle.....he seems to think they are all the same....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
A stiff drink sounds good right about now.....I just had a 30 minute argument with your cousin over the difference between a circle, an oval, a square, and a rectangle.....he seems to think they are all the same....

Ok, first of all.. When you are describing him being an idiot, please don't refer to him as my cousin, lol. Second, he is only my cousin by way of marriage!

But, wow.. Those are some smarts right there!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok, first of all.. When you are describing him being an idiot, please don't refer to him as my cousin, lol. Second, he is only my cousin by way of marriage!

But, wow.. Those are some smarts right there!

Sorry, I shall refrain from calling them anything related to you!

It all started with him telling me to pick up square hashbrown patties.....I told him I couldn't find square ones, only oval ones.....that led to an argument about how it's the same thing.....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Sorry, I shall refrain from calling them anything related to you!

It all started with him telling me to pick up square hashbrown patties.....I told him I couldn't find square ones, only oval ones.....that led to an argument about how it's the same thing.....

So far from the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread