• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Well see how you all trying to ditch me.. i go find me a job start making money and you all up and move to a whole new room without warning me :(... but as you can see i founds you all so your still stuck with me :D...

I was hoping the bread crumb and beer bottle trail was still there for everyone to follow!!

Congrats on the job! Where at?

seraphicdragon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
nebraska
I was hoping the bread crumb and beer bottle trail was still there for everyone to follow!!

Congrats on the job! Where at?

lol i didnt even look there my computer and app led me straight here cause i have trackers planted on all you slackers... Where else would a vape freak like me work Plumes... they didnt forget about me i just beat them to the chase :D

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
lol i didnt even look there my computer and app led me straight here cause i have trackers planted on all you slackers... Where else would a vape freak like me work Plumes... they didnt forget about me i just beat them to the chase :D

Congrats sweet pea.
Now I've got 2 reasons to go to Plumes. In fact I need to make a stop there this weekend or next.....carto run and window shopping.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Congrats on the job at Plumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread