• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next vaper meet..Ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok, so there have been quite a few wondering about the next vaper meet for the area, so I figured a thread for ideas would be a good start. We should compile ideas for a date, time and location and start pushing this forward! I couldn't tell you my schedule for next week, let alone a month or two (or three) from now. So let's here some ideas and get this vibe going..

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
Saturday evenings are out for me, otherwise I can probably make just about anything work.

I've been hearing "rumors" about a possible B&M spot opening soon in Omaha that may be a good location. I don't wanna leak any particulars so hopefully the person responsible will be along soon to dish the details. :?:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Quote Originally Posted by hawkizefan View Post
Alright holmeses and Homettes...
Too quiet in here today And I'm on a tight schedule(I'm so tired...bed), sooooo

Check this out. We've been kicking around getting a vape meet going.
Today I get a text from Madhatter @ Caterpillar vapes to give him a call when I have a few.
Gave him a call and he said that he wanted me to know that they are making plans for a vape meet.
He said it would be a meet sponsered by them to benefit CASA. it will be at the Dundee dell(that's already lined up).
He said they are making calls and printing up fliers and asked if I would put it out here on this forum for y'all.
I told him that has been something we've been talking about sooo...

I think their looking at 3-4 weeks or so. I know they would like to know when would be best for us locals(kinda the whole point)...so let's let's see if we can come up with a weekend or 2 that would work in say..late October/early November?.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Thanks Pitt...I hadn't gotten to moving that to the proper place.

Any thoughts everybody?

No worries!

Ummm, on my end, It's difficult for me to pull away from football..very difficult.. That leads me to the 13th or 14th of Oct (Bye week for both NE and PIT), the 28th (late afternoon/early evening) of Oct or as late as the 11th of Nov. Now, I might be willing to push the football aside for a day, but that's asking a lot, lol!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Friday evenings should work just fine. I can tell all of the kids at the hospital, with terminal ailments, that I will see them the next week..maybe?

Hell no Holmes....don't dis those kids...
I vote for Friday nite at pitts terminal kids hospital...

Pitt..tell them we're on our way....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hell no Holmes....don't dis those kids...
I vote for Friday nite at pitts terminal kids hospital...

Pitt..tell them we're on our way....

Haha..But in all seriousness, Friday evenings would work as well as my dates I threw in up there. Granted, we are going to be having a new EFH here soon..but, should be able to work it out fairly easy!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Friday evenings would work here too Pitt. As long as the hubby and I know a few days in advance, we can usually rearrange things if necessary. Never been to one, but is it usually a good time to bring along some "tester" bottles at that time to either trade or sample?

Absolutely! Bring anything you want, as I'm sure there are a few DIYers that bring their own mixes to try/swap as well as others bringing their vendor liquids. Would be great if you were able toz show to the upcoming "gala"!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Ok...my bad for only putting this out there in the main thread.

Meet lined up for Omaha area vapers.
Wed. Oct. 24th at 7:00 pm at the old Dundee bar and grill.
4964 dodge street, Omaha.

Hard to pick a really good time during football season...hopefully wed. Nite will break up the week.

Come as you are...laid back. Just an opportunity to meet each other...

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
That's a real shame....
Can't fathom it being a true meet without you two....
Far as I know I'm still good to go...no travel...but that means shat. Could change tonight.

Well that sucks....for me..whatever it takes I want to be there..you all hornswaggled the first one to where I couldn't make it:laugh:

Plus Chad and Eric are great guys, and they made the effort to do this so I'm all in.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
That's a real shame....
Can't fathom it being a true meet without you two....
Far as I know I'm still good to go...no travel...but that means shat. Could change tonight.

Well that sucks....for me..whatever it takes I want to be there..you all hornswaggled the first one to where I couldn't make it:laugh:

Plus Chad and Eric are great guys, and they made the effort to do this so I'm all in.

Yeah, they have been working their butts off to get this set up..Nothing personal, obviously, but we just got our new contract that starts Friday and I am going to be hard pressed for time for the next month or two, with the exception of mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread