• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Holy crap..That means we are overdue to start a new thread..I am probably going to do that tomorrow!

Oooh, what kinda treat?

Ugh...not a new thread again. I hates a change. Remember last time? I kept going to the old thread and was like HELLO...HELLo...HELlo...HEllo...Hello...hello.........and thought I was back in the good old days of this forum when it was me, Steve , cobwebs and echoes, and I thought I had dreamed the whole thing about people actually being in this thread....just like in the t.v. show Dallas? Then for some reason I thought I needed to go to Dallas, and I came back with that thing that we now know is called a flaming banana. So I went to that dr., who for some odd reason had his office in the back of a donut shop and that very awkward turn your head and cough, now sing like Liza Minnelli, now bark like a dog...no a big dog situation happened?

I REALLY don't want a new thread. I was just getting comfortable here.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
so I finally got facebook......why seems like all the people that friended me are the ones who abuse it with worthless posts of kittens and "inspirational" quotes.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

I think that's some kinda rule there. I had set up an account to follow and maybe try to grab an ac9....now I have an account...jake, Pitt, Jen and others "face" me or whatever you call it, and I'm not sure what to do with all of it. It makes me nervous.
Not donut dr. Nervous, but a tad edgy...

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Mornin Hawk! Glad you got all caught up this morning.....have a good day papa!

Thanks baby. This place has been hopping lately. It takes a lot out of an old guy to run with you young bucks.

Think we ought to do a countdown for Pitt. I was going to try and be nice to alleviate some pressure...but I honestly don't have it in me.
Just need a cool name for it starting with "countdown to....".
So far I have :

Pittfall
Nadstruction
Nadacide
Plexigate

This could occupy a good part of the day...lol..

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Thanks baby. This place has been hopping lately. It takes a lot out of an old guy to run with you young bucks.

Think we ought to do a countdown for Pitt. I was going to try and be nice to alleviate some pressure...but I honestly don't have it in me.
So far I have :

Pittfall
Nadstruction
Nadacide
Plexigate

He wouldn't know what to do if we were nice...I agree with the countdown.....you could start it off every morning
My favorites are Pittfall and plexigate! I think he's down to 10 days of freedom....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ugh...not a new thread again. I hates a change. Remember last time? I kept going to the old thread and was like HELLO...HELLo...HELlo...HEllo...Hello...hello.........and thought I was back in the good old days of this forum when it was me, Steve , cobwebs and echoes, and I thought I had dreamed the whole thing about people actually being in this thread....just like in the t.v. show Dallas? Then for some reason I thought I needed to go to Dallas, and I came back with that thing that we now know is called a flaming banana. So I went to that dr., who for some odd reason had his office in the back of a donut shop and that very awkward turn your head and cough, now sing like Liza Minnelli, now bark like a dog...no a big dog situation happened?

I REALLY don't want a new thread. I was just getting comfortable here.

That was some king stuff right there.. Lol

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

So far I have :

Pittfall
Nadstruction
Nadacide
Plexigate

Why do I suddenly here Europe in the background? Lol

I'm quite taken with Pittfall.. Oooh, maybe nadpocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread