• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
That sounds like a good idea. They are phasing out usb 2.0?
I was looking at a sata to usb cable on amazon earlier so I can pull the pics and stuff off my old hard drive.

Have been for a while..You can still find them, just not as readily available as the 3.0. You should be able to just set that up as a slave drive, and if the HDD isn't what is damaged, pull everything off that way.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
so I finally got facebook......why seems like all the people that friended me are the ones who abuse it with worthless posts of kittens and "inspirational" quotes.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

People also think that everybody needs to know everything they do at every second of the day.. It's why I am rarely on it anymore.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Have been for a while..You can still find them, just not as readily available as the 3.0. You should be able to just set that up as a slave drive, and if the HDD isn't what is damaged, pull everything off that way.

I am so behind on usb tech.....I didn't even know they had usb 3.0....maybe I did? Who knows....I don't know what I know half the time...

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I am so behind on usb tech.....I didn't even know they had usb 3.0....maybe I did? Who knows....I don't know what I know half the time...

I am usually in the loop about most of it.. But it is still one of those industries where, if you don't read everyday, you fall behind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread