Need a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
So my wife knocked my Therion BF DNA75C off of the counter, and one of the contacts will no longer make connection, so I am in the market for a new one. My preference is for another DNA75/250C. The Therion is no longer available it seems. Are there any options out there that are easy to obtain and are not 3D printed?

I contacted Evolv, and they sent me an RMA to return. They said they would repair for free and my cost would only be the shipping to them (they would pay to return ship). Given them a try.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Ok. If you want, call a few vape shops in your area, maybe one of them offers a repair service. Considering the price of your mod, it may be worth a try. Maybe it's really only a wire that has come loose.

Or a battery contact that was flattened during the fall to the floor.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Go to where your alerts are where it has your profile information listed, and scroll down to conversations (about half way on the list, right above alerts). Click on that, and you will see a green button click it and you will be directed to "start a conversation" and put the person you want to reach in the first available space (you don't need the @ button) and give your conversation a title and then enter your message and hit send.

Anna

Reactions: Janusz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread