Need a new USB PT but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I have two of the 510 PTs that require the battery. A while ago, the batteries wouldn't charge anymore so I was advised to get new ones, which I did, from battery junction. Problem is, they won't charge at all, no matter how long I leave them. Bum batteries? Maybe, but it's been too long to send them back, soooo....

I'm going to change to a PT without a battery. I don't need my PT to be portable so that's not an issue. What is an issue is the fact that all my atomizers and carts are 510s. Is there a passthrough that those are compatable with? I "thought" I remembered reading it was compatable with the DSE901, but I can't find that information now if it's still out there somewhere.

If not, I'll just go with a new set specifically for the new PT, but would love some recommendations on PTs without batteries (ie high voltage a plus). Thank you in advace!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
With the right adapter, a 510 atty will work with almost any battery, passthrough, or mod. Some of the suppliers who sell such adapters are Good Prophets, Altsmoke, NHaler, and Heaven Gifts (largest selection but far away).

The two premier 5V USB passthroughs I know of are the $80 VP Passthrough and the $70 Puresmoker Manual USBpass V2. They both come with the adapter of your choice, including 510. Of course, at those prices, they better be "premier.";) [From what I've read, they are.]

I happen to be quite content with my $19 Kr8 (automatic switch) passthrough from NHaler and $4 Kr8-510 adapter from Good Prophets, but then I am a notorious cheapskate.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread