Need advice from knowledgeable vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNastyTime

May 11, 2012
madison
Hi all. I've been having a really rough few months and need some advice. Long story short, lost my job last month due to covid after having hours cut 5 months before that, wasn't able to keep paying for our old place, so we had to move to a new apartment. I paid a neighbor to help me move since my wife is pregnant and is unable to lift much, and his son stole all my vape stuff besides 4 batteries and my charger. Every other vape related item I owned was in that box. I am now left searching for replacements with very little cash to spend. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to where I can find a decent mod and atomizer for a small price. I would prefer an 18650 squonk setup if possible, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am also in need of low cost juice, so if anybody knows a good place for me to go it would really help me. I got a cigarette from my neighbor today and smoked it after promising my daughter I was done smoking, and feel terrible about it and need to find something quickly. Thank you in advance.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Hi all. I've been having a really rough few months and need some advice. Long story short, lost my job last month due to covid after having hours cut 5 months before that, wasn't able to keep paying for our old place, so we had to move to a new apartment. I paid a neighbor to help me move since my wife is pregnant and is unable to lift much, and his son stole all my vape stuff besides 4 batteries and my charger. Every other vape related item I owned was in that box. I am now left searching for replacements with very little cash to spend. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to where I can find a decent mod and atomizer for a small price. I would prefer an 18650 squonk setup if possible, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am also in need of low cost juice, so if anybody knows a good place for me to go it would really help me. I got a cigarette from my neighbor today and smoked it after promising my daughter I was done smoking, and feel terrible about it and need to find something quickly. Thank you in advance.
Can you ask your neighbor about getting your stuff back?

I just picked up this pulse 80w squonk mod for a great price. You can look around for a squonk rda there too and cotton and coils.

Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W Box Mod (Resin Version)

Evcigarettes.com has the spare bottles.

Pulse BF 80W / Pulse X BF 90W Squonk Bottle Replacement by Vandy Vape

Here is some clearance ejuice at really cheap prices.

Clearance Ejuice

I’m sorry about your run of bad luck. But congrats on the addition to your family.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you are certain your neighbor's son stole your vape gear, have you had a talk with you neighbor. If they are decent people they won't et their son get away with stealing. On the other hand, if they are as degenerate as their son then no need to bother, of course.

johnm1971

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2016
    Peoria, Illinois
    For cheap ejuice, try these guys Vape Juice - 120ml just $11.99! - ELiquid Depot. I used to buy mine there and they're pretty decent juices. I made the switch about a year ago to make my own ejuice and you can save a lot of money there, but it requires an initial investment so that might not be an option. Hope your luck goes better.

• Agree
    Reactions: mimöschen

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Did you tell your neighbor that a box was “misplaced” and you’re looking for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread