Need flavor / drag resistance trying to make the move from tobacco to vaping, the Struggle is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurenk

Oct 5, 2017
Really looking forward to learning from some experienced vapors. Please give criticism and advice so I can make some informed decisions. Thanks in advance! I am a flavor chaser, MTL. Currently I’m using and evod twist by kanger. I’ve had a smok alien and another fancy mod, but forgot the name. I need drag resistance and ultimate flavor. Please help me find the right setup. I can’t afford to keep spending money on products that I just can’t handle.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hi & Welcome...For a Tight Draw/Good Flavor/Low Price Tank...I don't think you can do better than the Prizm Tanks by Innokin...The "Air Flow" is not adjustable but for me it's just right for a nice tight MTL draw...Those are the tanks they provide with the Endura T18/T22 Starter Kits...Both of those Kits are fine but the batteries aren't adjustable and are fixed at 14 watts which produces a vape that's warmer than I like...I primarily use eLeaf iStick mods (30 & 40) at 11.5 watts...I know of several people who use those tanks as low as 8.5w...Your Alien is easily capable of that and the eVod Twist would work as well at an approximate Voltage of 4.2v...They both use the same coils which are quite durable and inexpensive...There are many choices...Trig

Innokin T22 Prism Tank
Innokin T18 Prism Tank
Innokin Endura T18 / T22 Replacement Coils (5 Pack)
$6.52 Authentic Innokin Endura T18 Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

For the "Tanks" you can't beat MyFreedomSmokes on price that I've seen anywhere...

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
My vote for the best Mtl tank for flavor (with stock coils).....
Aspire Nautilus 2 you can’t go wrong with this tank. Adjustable smooth airflow ( can get very restrictive if desired) and the best flavor mtl coil. There are 7 types of coils that can be used in it as well.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think you might like the aspire zelos kit which comes with the Nautilus 2 tank, as the wattage is adjustable. It's an inexpensive setup and the N2 is a great little MTL tank.

Best of luck,

Anna

D'oh, I just remembered you have a smok tank, the N2 can fit perfectly well on that, with the right wattage, and you will enjoy great battery life....

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
I suspect most people try multiple devices and juice types before finding what suits them and 'getting started' expenses are part of the process. since you already have a mod, you could try the N2 and T22 tanks and you'll probably be happy. Once you have the right device, costs will drop quickly. btw .... welcome to the forum!

jett17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
Alexandria Bay, NY, USA
My vote for the best Mtl tank for flavor (with stock coils).....
Aspire Nautilus 2 you can’t go wrong with this tank. Adjustable smooth airflow ( can get very restrictive if desired) and the best flavor mtl coil. There are 7 types of coils that can be used in it as well.
7coils???

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Thanks everyone one! I went with the nautilus 2 tank. Love it!

You made a great choice! I have 2 Nautilus 2 tanks, and an original Nautilus. They take the same coils, vape similarly, but hey, sometimes I want that 5ml tank to take around!

Next step is diy ejuice for you! Talk about cost savings! You can make it very simple and easy to understand. Also, no more extreme dry mouth with unnecessarily over sweetened juices!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Really looking forward to learning from some experienced vapors. Please give criticism and advice so I can make some informed decisions. Thanks in advance! I am a flavor chaser, MTL. Currently I’m using and evod twist by kanger. I’ve had a smok alien and another fancy mod, but forgot the name. I need drag resistance and ultimate flavor. Please help me find the right setup. I can’t afford to keep spending money on products that I just can’t handle.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good luck with your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread