NEED HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobgarza5555

Oct 12, 2018
That's your best bet IMO. Those were new back in 2013. I agree with bombastinator, You would probably be better off going to a shop sonthey can show you how to set up the new tank. I can't offer much help on what to buy, I haven't used premade coils in a while. Others could give you good suggestions. Are there good shops in SA?
Yea there’s some good shops here, at least they look good lol

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
At least 4 i30S tanks in this pic. All in back ups to backups now. This pic is from 2014, so pretty old tank you got there.
2014-03-05 15.59.21.jpg

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yea there’s some good shops here, at least they look good lol
Shop around a bit compare prices. It will be good for you to see what's out there now. Any decent shop will help you get started and answer any questions. Don't worry you will get the hang of it quickly, then you can help others who are getting started.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
At least 4 i30S tanks in this pic. All in back ups to backups now. This pic is from 2014, so pretty old tank you got there. View attachment 772807
Looks a little bit like my old collection. So much classic gear. I have given away/gotten rid of almost all my old stuff. It was turning into an episode of Vape Hoarders lol

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Looks a little bit like my old collection. So much classic gear. I have given away/gotten rid of almost all my old stuff. It was turning into an episode of Vape Hoarders lol
You don’t even want to know what else I found in the back of the vape closet :lol:. May have to send it to a museum. Unless someone needs some 10 year old cartos lol

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I've kept everything so far unless it just broke then I threw it out. I was digging through a box last month and found 5 new packs of Ikenvape cartos.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
You don’t even want to know what else I found in the back of the vape closet :lol:. May have to send it to a museum. Unless someone needs some 10 year old cartos lol
There are a few people who would love to get those actually. There is a lot of old gear I wish I still had. Back then I used to buy a lot more stuff because everything was changing so fast.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
There are a few people who would love to get those actually. There is a lot of old gear I wish I still had. Back then I used to buy a lot more stuff because everything was changing so fast.
You know me, they can have them if it’ll get it out of my house

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Jacobgarza5555

I was fussing at my computer while reading page 1, and then pages 2 and 3...wanting to tell you that you definitely didn't have a cartomizer at all. I wasn't able to respond though because my computer was updating and making it lock up off and on.

The iClear 30s clearomizer will give you a decent vape, with a new coil in it. The guy who "gifted it" to you probably was trying to use the same 1 for way too long, and he damaged that bottom little pin.

FastTech still has the coils, in several different resistances. Personally, I'd at least hang on to the iClear 30S as a back-up for emergencies, if/when you get a new tank. Just get a box, or 2, of the coils.

$6.52 Authentic Innokin Coil Head for iClear 30s Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread