NEED HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Y’all are responding a lotttt and Its making me more confused lol, but I live in San Antonio Texas
Sorry I'll try to slow down. I would say to get a new tank. It will cost a bit more now but save you a bunch of money and frustration in the long run. Good news is that Minikin is a good mod. I love mine. Those usually go for around $70 and up.

Jacobgarza5555

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry I'll try to slow down. I would say to get a new tank. It will cost a bit more now but save you a bunch of money and frustration in the long run. Good news is that Minikin is a good mod. I love mine. Those usually go for around $70 and up.
yea I’m probably going to just buy a new tank lol

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Jacobgarza5555

Oct 12, 2018
image.jpg
So I managed to pull out the pin, but when I put it back onto the mod it still said “Hogh Atomizer” and when I took the tank off the pin sunk back down

• Optimistic

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I'll try to make it simple for you
1) High atomizer typically means a bad connection between mod and atomizer (tank)
2) Two pieces to this the 510 connector in the tank and the 510 connector in the mod.
3) The center pins (typically brass colored) must touch and make a solid connection
4) The center pink on your tank appears to be pushed in, meaning pushed up in the direction of the tank
5) You need to pull the center pin out a bit to create a better connection, the video I posted shows you how to pull up the center pin.
6) None of the above depends on whether its an atomizer, cartomizer, clearomizer, etc... the pins must touch.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
View attachment 772803 So I managed to pull out the pin, but when I put it back onto the mod it still said “Hogh Atomizer” and when I took the tank off the pin sunk back down
:facepalm: Argh. That tank may just not be compatible with modern mods. I notice it draws air from the bottom through the center pin too which your mod isn’t really set up for
Well you got two choices then: goto a vape shop or buy online.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
That's your best bet IMO. Those were new back in 2013. I agree with bombastinator, You would probably be better off going to a shop sonthey can show you how to set up the new tank. I can't offer much help on what to buy, I haven't used premade coils in a while. Others could give you good suggestions. Are there good shops in SA?

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread