Need help finding a serious organic e-liquid provider..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Hi all,

I'm looking for 100% VG-based organic e-liquid provider (other than VirginVapor) that is:

1. Serious as in reasonable delivery time & answers email within reasonable time
2. Can ship to Sweden, ideally willing to ship via DHL or UPS (shipping costs on me)
3. Floral flavors <- big plus

I've been looking all over for days, couldn't find anything except of Velvet Cloud Vapor whom I haven't heard back from...

Thanks a bunch for any advice!

Last edited:

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
Have you checked out Virgin Vapors yet? That's what I thought you meant by VV initially, but I assume you were referring to Velvetcloudvapor. Virgin Vapor has a full line of all organic juices with organic flavorings. They are a little more pricey, but the fruit flavors are spot on taste wise. I'm not a fan of their other flavors but any of the fruity ones taste clean and just like the fruit.

Oh, and they have a ton of floral flavors as well!

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Have you checked out Virgin Vapors yet? That's what I thought you meant by VV initially, but I assume you were referring to Velvetcloudvapor. Virgin Vapor has a full line of all organic juices with organic flavorings. They are a little more pricey, but the fruit flavors are spot on taste wise. I'm not a fan of their other flavors but any of the fruity ones taste clean and just like the fruit.

Oh, and they have a ton of floral flavors as well!
Sorry yeah I did mean Virgin Vapor by VV, corrected that ;)

Last edited:

SFBrianT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
San Francisco
I've got some from VV and have like what I got so far. Velvet Cloud Vapor is a very small 2 person operation so I can see them being a little slow. I live in SF and stumbled upon a b&m that carries them and was very impressed with the flavors ( Grape, blueberry and peach tea ) that I got. I generally don't like sweet juices but these had just the right amount of sweetness without being cloying.

vap3rclouds

Feb 1, 2013
Georgia
I wouldnt recommend vaperite. Juices are mot made to order and they sit on shelves. Ive been there plenty of times.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I've purchased juice at Vaperite not the organic kind though. I've always gotten the tobacco flavored 60 ml bottles. They always seems to go in the back and make it up. What sized bottles have you gotten in the past since I know they have a lot of the flavored ones in small bottles in the front of the store. They seem to be very busy, but it could be because its hard to find a vape store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread