Need help finding a serious organic e-liquid provider..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
Wow thanks guys!!! I tried to place an order through ECBlends but Sweden wasn't on the list, so I sent them an email. Otherwise I justed placed orders through Vaperite, Dripeez (looks promising too!), I'm now gonna check out Heather's and High Desert Vapes :)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes had their brick and mortar grand opening today and I just got back. Soooo excited that they opened the store right up the road from me! I spoke to Heather and she says there's absolutely no problem shipping to Sweden. Thought I'd let you know what I found out! Check out the "purity" line.

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Thank you so much for checking this!! I just went ahead and placed an order there as well!! The shipping cost was also surprisingly low (like only 12 bucks) comparing to what I paid for the other two orders (one of them was as high as 50-60USD!!) I'm looking forward to trying this one most of the flavors are new to me. Will keep you posted! :)

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
Thank you so much for checking this!! I just went ahead and placed an order there as well!! The shipping cost was also surprisingly low (like only 12 bucks) comparing to what I paid for the other two orders (one of them was as high as 50-60USD!!) I'm looking forward to trying this one most of the flavors are new to me. Will keep you posted! :)

That's great! You're welcome. Let me know what you think when you get your order. What flavors did you get?

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Pirate's Booty, Huntsman, Heavenly Army, Lemonade, Parrothead, Oompa, White Lie and Tuscan Cocoa. I'm not a big fan of fruit flavors so I just picked the above based on the description, have no clue what to expect there. We'll see soon I guess:)

That's great! You're welcome. Let me know what you think when you get your order. What flavors did you get?

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Pirate's Booty, Huntsman, Heavenly Army, Lemonade, Parrothead, Oompa, White Lie and Tuscan Cocoa. I'm not a big fan of fruit flavors so I just picked the above based on the description, have no clue what to expect there. We'll see soon I guess:)

Great choices! HHV is solid

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA

I just tried Huntsman today. It's pretty good. I haven't tried the rest, but I'm sure they'll be good as well. I bought some Legend and Vanilla Dream from them today. It was nice to be able to go to the store and 'taste test'.

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
I just tried Huntsman today. It's pretty good. I haven't tried the rest, but I'm sure they'll be good as well. I bought some Legend and Vanilla Dream from them today. It was nice to be able to go to the store and 'taste test'.

Cool, the only thing I miss on their site is floral flavors, most of the purity line was either tobaccos or fruits

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
OK status update and quick comparison/mini-review so far:

Dripeez
------------
Ordered 5x30ml bottles of: Violet, Jasmine, Laid Melon, White Chocolate, Lime

Plus one for:
- Jasmine & Violet florals
- Quick response time (got an email to verify my identity within 4 hours)
- Quick shipping time, shipped the day after!
- Glass bottles
- Clean website, easy checkout process

Minus one for:
- Crazy expensive international shipping & handling cost ($59.9!! vs $12 at Heather's)
- Missing Red Roses floral flavor (a must for floral fans)
- Site still unstable (sometimes slow/goes down, not 100% ready)

Vaporite
------------
Ordered 5x18ml bottles of: Champagne, Hibiscus, Pomegranate Lemonade, Pina Colada, Red Riding Hood

Plus one for:
- Hibiscus floral
- Quick response time
- Quick shipping time, shipped the day after!
- Clean website, easy checkout process

Minus one for:
- Missing more florals including Red Roses (a must for floral fans)

Otherwise:
- OK international shipping & handling cost ($38)
- Not sure whether e-liquid comes in glass or plastic bottles

Heather's Heavenly Vapes
------------
Ordered 9x15ml bottles of: Pirate's Boot, Huntsman, Heavenly Army, Lemonade, Parrothead, Oompa, White Lie and Tuscan Cocoa

Plus one for:
- Best 100% VG organic e-liquid prices
- Best international shipping & handling cost at $12
- Big selection

Minus one for:
- No florals at all (big bummer)
- The organic series is mostly either tobacco or fruits
- Site a bit hard to use, checkout page is a mess

Otherwise:
- Not sure whether e-liquid comes in glass or plastic bottles

ECBlend Flavors
------------
Still unable to place an order there as international shipping is limited due to increases in fraudulent orders (shame!). They recommended me to buy a "Gift card" and use it to send the order to a US address which can ship to me, something which I don't have the time or energy for. Still waiting for a feedback from them. Waiting for a feedback meanwhile.

Misc
highdesertvapes: Couldn't find 100% VG e-liquid
velvetcloudvapor: Still waiting to hear back from them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread