Need help on vapesourcing order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi can someone help. I bot a smok, and I paid for fast delivery, 4-7 days. But it 3 weeks ago now. And the track and trace stopt following d. 30. Can I trust this site?? Order nr 100037723
Hi friend, I just checked your ordered products SMOK G-PRIV 2 kit still under pre-order, manufacture feedback can finish the production at the late of this month, will update as soon as with news. :)

andrew172

Sep 27, 2017
I am Chinese myself, and the "big holiday" is the mid autumn festival that lasts for one day. If they want to excuse their slow shipping with a holiday, then how are they supposed to use that excuse when i placed my order all the way back in early september... Its been a month and some and the only progress is on the first day they told me my payment was accepted, its been a month but nothing has been shipped, and nothing will be shipped. All i want at this point is a refund of my money, if they dont give me a refund ill just call my credit card company because this is fraud. I usually give small companies alot of time to process payments and packages, but this is abusing my patience, and many others in this situation. At this point I have given up on receiving anything from this company.

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
Lol @andrew172 I don't blame you one bit I have been waiting for two months for my first package to get here that I was told was in-stock and here's the funny thing. The other order that I placed is being shipped out now which is really sad. You know what I think I get my girlfriend knocked up and I bet anyone $100 that the baby will be delivered faster then my package. Bc at this point there should be no reason why they can't ship a simple silicone case and a white rainbow t-priv kit which @Verashu said would be available last month. I just glad I was able to get my black rainbow t-priv kit. I love the mod but this waiting is just ridiculous.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Ive ordered off of vapesourcing over 3 weeks ago, and have not received an shipping email nor any customer service reply from the emails i have sent.

I had an issue back in April-June where it had been 2 months for me. Emailed them 4 times before they sent me back an email. Then ended up do a bad review of them on here and it took that and a handful of people responding before someone from the company reached out to me. Sent a couple emails back and forth and the order was on it’s way. Hope the issue gets resolved sooner than later. Last time I deal with a chinese company if I can help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Tesconi

May 20, 2012
SO CAL
Who is this Verashu person? I ordered from them but they sent one wrong item and I have been trying to contact them for two weeks. I did get the order from the USA source, but I have no idea how to contact them. Verashu I have sent email and a message at your website, my order #100042888, you sent me a mini instead of a full size ELeaf iCare kit. Red. Can you fix this please?

JP
John Pinckney

|
Fri 10/27, 10:13 PM
service@vapesourcing.com

My order #100042888, one of the red Eleaf iCare Kits, you sent me a mini by mistake. I do not want a mini. How do I get this mistake fixed and get what I ordered? Please advise. Thanks.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Who is this Verashu person? I ordered from them but they sent one wrong item and I have been trying to contact them for two weeks. I did get the order from the USA source, but I have no idea how to contact them. Verashu I have sent email and a message at your website, my order #100042888, you sent me a mini instead of a full size ELeaf iCare kit. Red. Can you fix this please?

JP
John Pinckney

|
Fri 10/27, 10:13 PM
service@vapesourcing.com

My order #100042888, one of the red Eleaf iCare Kits, you sent me a mini by mistake. I do not want a mini. How do I get this mistake fixed and get what I ordered? Please advise. Thanks.

Hello, can you take a picture of your mini kit to me?

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I had an issue with them not getting my stuff after 3 weeks. Finally got on here just as y’all did and someone contacted me then I PM them not to put all the business out there on the thread. It wasn’t until I contacted PayPal and put the issue on here and then it got resolved. I will never buy from them again just because of the terrible customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesconi

May 20, 2012
SO CAL
Hello, can you take a picture of your mini kit to me?
I took the cellophane wrapper off the box before I realized it was a mini, but I have not taken it out of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 26

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I took the cellophane wrapper off the box before I realized it was a mini, but I have not taken it out of the box.
Thanks for the picture, we are very sorry that our warehouse made a mistake.
Would you please send the wrong items to our USA warehouse? We will ask them send you the new package with correct items.

The shipping cost you gonna pay for the package, we will ask accountant transfer to your account.

the address of USA warehouse is :
2630 Walnut Ave. Ste. F
Tustin, Ca, 92780
USA

John Yan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread