Need help with coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Hey all...
Good to be here.
Just started on rta ..obs engine... ive tried some coils and found that the tiger coil from heating wire 0.36 ohm is ok.. but i cant seem to feel a strong enough hit from it... i can push it up to 50 watts no more.... i was wondering if anyone could suggest a good coil to try that might fit my desire from the vape. Or should i just add some more nicotine? Although The nicotine was fine when i used the cleito 120 on 100 watts.
Would appreciate some advice and suggestions

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ok thx i guess ill up the nic and the pg... thought it might have something to do with the coil
It’s not impossible to control TH by rigging a device for extreme thirstiness but it’s really inefficient. Easier this way. Also your juice bill won’t be insane.

• Agree
Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I use an engine usually a dual fused Clapton build around 0.25 ohm with a 70/30 6 mg juice and get a nice warm vspe with excellent flavor and decent cloud. I'm not going for huge clouds or TBH much throat hit. Have up on the throat hit after moving from mtl. @bombastinator has it right, some more nic and maybe an increase in PG and you should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread