The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need help with coil

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Ethan diy, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ethan diy

Ethan diy Senior Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Hey all...
    Good to be here.
    Just started on rta ..obs engine... ive tried some coils and found that the tiger coil from heating wire 0.36 ohm is ok.. but i cant seem to feel a strong enough hit from it... i can push it up to 50 watts no more.... i was wondering if anyone could suggest a good coil to try that might fit my desire from the vape. Or should i just add some more nicotine? Although The nicotine was fine when i used the cleito 120 on 100 watts.
    Would appreciate some advice and suggestions

2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Can you say more about what you're looking for that the Cleito have you the engine is not? Do you want more vapor or more of a nic hit?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ethan diy

Ethan diy Senior Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Thx esci..... more of a hit

4. Ethan diy

Ethan diy Senior Member

Mar 13, 2017
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’m guessing the issue is the juice not the device.
    Sounds to me like the juice you are using doesn’t have enough nic in it for you. Another thing you can try is a juice with a higher percentage of PG in it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ethan diy

Ethan diy Senior Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Ok thx i guess ill up the nic and the pg... thought it might have something to do with the coil

7. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    It’s not impossible to control TH by rigging a device for extreme thirstiness but it’s really inefficient. Easier this way. Also your juice bill won’t be insane.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    I use an engine usually a dual fused Clapton build around 0.25 ohm with a 70/30 6 mg juice and get a nice warm vspe with excellent flavor and decent cloud. I'm not going for huge clouds or TBH much throat hit. Have up on the throat hit after moving from mtl. @bombastinator has it right, some more nic and maybe an increase in PG and you should be there.