Need new atty setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Well, I had my friend at the Vape shop drill my RM2 air hole out one step up. It is already a LOT better. Haven't puffed on my reo this much since my big fiasco in September. I've really forgotten how wonderful the reo is. Still easy to put together, light, endless juice, and great flavor.

Definitely on the right track now.

I'd love to get an O-16 but I can't afford to blow over $100 on more Vape gear right after Christmas.

The airflow right now is good. Since I have an extra cap I think I'll try taking that one a step above where I'm at and see if I like that more or less than the step I'm on right now.

But I think my next step might be to make a different type of coil. I usually make a twisted 28g coil on a kayfun screwdriver at about 8 wraps which is about .8ohms. I'm thinking of taking it down to .5ohms. So less wraps maybe.

Now remind me, because I'm a little rusty, what would the benefit of a larger diameter coil be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    I'm reviving this. Forget what else I said. I want my reo to mimic a sub tank. Was thinking, the derringer still?

I tried drilling out my rm2. It was better, but not quite enough.

From the other replies, I'm thinking the derringer is the way to go. With like what tho? I was doing one single coil, 28g twisted, at about .80 ohms. Since my mishap I've been using a sub tank and the .50ohm ooc coils and they've been great but I miss my dang reo.

So like, do I need one .50ohm coil of some variation of wire, or do I need two coils of other variety?

I could do one more step on my rm2 with a .50ohm coil and see i guess.

Idk. Also. If y'all have a good suggestion on a coil jig, I'm ready to make that investment to get use of my reo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread