The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need new nicotine

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Puffcat, Dec 25, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Puffcat

Puffcat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2013
    Mesa, AZ
    I only mix at 5mg/ml and with the MFS nicotine I get a pretty strong throat hit.

2. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    I started with Wizard Labs, then Nic River. I think Nic River was better, but looked recently and they had smooth salts, hit salts, and freebase from Poland, India, and China. I haven't re-ordered yet, but am following this thread. I, too, have to have TH, but don't need the nic to impart too much peppery flavor.

3. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Starting tomorrow Nicotine River has 20% off everything on the website. Excellent nicotine and great selection of flavors. Code:Newyear

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Which version of nic do you buy from them?

5. Zazie

Zazie Super Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Chemnovatic is the best, right?

6. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    When I first started vaping I was vaping 24mg nic strength. If there's nic bite and peppery taste it will show up at that level. Since I dropped nic to 3mg strength I have really thought that much about nic bite or peppery taste, although cleaner is better.

7. Vapntime

Vapntime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    CNT is considered the best in the industry. You can get it from liquidbarn now. I think nicriver stopped selling it. It is super clean and very neutral tasting. I vape unflavoured and it is almost to neutral tasting for me. It pops with flavors I can see why the juice makers would prefer it.

I think fresh nicselect is the next best followed closely by chemnovatic.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Zazie

Zazie Super Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I ended up getting salts from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. They'll last me for the rest of my life, so they better be okay.

• Like Like x 1