Need some help finding quality liquids (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastodon

Nov 16, 2011
United States
It's hard to say b/c everyone's taste is different. I love Vapor Bomb's Cin. Danish Swirl and Kick Bass Vapor's Gooey Better Cake. I would say try the Gooey Better Cake b/c people will always buy it from you in the swap and sell thread.

STL Gooey Butter Cake
This one right? Never even heard of gooey butter cake but I'm willing to try it.. seems this one is liked by a lot of people. Think I need some more recommendations from there though to order. Any of their other flavors popular?

yo vapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Texas
So what was it you got that you hated, and what do you think you might like?

Just a wild stab here (mind you, I'm a n00b)... Tobacco flavors? Personally I like DK-TAB (De Kang Turkish American Blend), Flue Cured, My Kamel (Camel), and My Boro or something like that, all by DK, I believe. Oh and menthol, even though I very very rarely smoked menthol. That's as far as I've gotten as yet.
Good luck

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Well the big tobacco giants are :
Alien Visions: Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice (both kinda tobaccoey but not really) Gorilla is a banana-type tobac, whereas boba is...well boba. Something quite special indeed.
Also, Backwoods brew makes my favorite tobacco type liquids. My personal fav is the Cherry Tobacco.
As for non-tobacco: I've heard good things about Mrs T's and have personally tried Kick Bass Vapor's OMG, Special K, warm sugar cookie, and caramel cappucino.

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

mastodon

Nov 16, 2011
United States
So what was it you got that you hated, and what do you think you might like?

Just a wild stab here (mind you, I'm a n00b)... Tobacco flavors? Personally I like DK-TAB (De Kang Turkish American Blend), Flue Cured, My Kamel (Camel), and My Boro or something like that, all by DK, I believe. Oh and menthol, even though I very very rarely smoked menthol. That's as far as I've gotten as yet.
Good luck

I tried some tobacco flavor which is tolerable but nothing great, banana split which was gross, vanilla also gross, and some cola flavor. I got nothing with a fancy name. I received them all with my kit and as I'm finding out it may be better to order liquids from a separate store.

mastodon

Nov 16, 2011
United States
Well the big tobacco giants are :
Alien Visions: Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice (both kinda tobaccoey but not really) Gorilla is a banana-type tobac, whereas boba is...well boba. Something quite special indeed.
Also, Backwoods brew makes my favorite tobacco type liquids. My personal fav is the Cherry Tobacco.
As for non-tobacco: I've heard good things about Mrs T's and have personally tried Kick Bass Vapor's OMG, Special K, warm sugar cookie, and caramel cappucino.

The only thing I don't like about tobacco flavors is you must have nicotine in them. I know it might not be a big amount but I'm hoping to get down to zero and if I really like a flavor.. I'll be stuck with nicotine. Mrs T's and Kick Bass Vapor already noted, I like flavor recommendations though.

mastodon

Nov 16, 2011
United States
Nite Lite Vapor's "Bounty Hunter" is awesome.

"Boba's Bounty" from Alien Visions E-Juice

Mrs. T's "Snickerdoodle"

Backwoods Brew "RY4"

I'm having trouble finding bounty hunter, I think it might be out of stock. If it's tobacco I'm not sure I would be interested unless I could eventually get 0mg which I think isn't possible. Noted Mrs. T's snickerdoodle.

Well, RY4 is tobacco flavored with 0 nic option. I didn't even think that was possible.. but out of stock.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
STL Gooey Butter Cake
This one right? Never even heard of gooey butter cake but I'm willing to try it.. seems this one is liked by a lot of people. Think I need some more recommendations from there though to order. Any of their other flavors popular?

Gooey Butter Cake
AG's Dream
Vape Heaven
Snickerdoodle

Candy at Vape-a-Licious makes great juice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread