Need suggestions for a cheap rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelstasy

Dec 9, 2016
Philippines
You didn't mention Kayfun, which is a staple fo MTL vapers. The Kayfun Lite Plus V2 is the most popular. I have the V2, the V3.1, V4, and V5. My daily vape is the KFL Plus V2.
The problem is the availability in our country, I'll try to search if we have a vape shop that has a stock and I'll watch some reviews for the kayfun. Thank you for sharing your knowledge mate and happy vaping!

kelstasy

Dec 9, 2016
Philippines
Merlin mini, Serpent mini, Digiflavor Siren (maybe, not sure on leaking with it).

You're not really specifying what is cheap to you. I can tell you any RDTA like the Avocado will in all likelihood leak if placed on its side. It's not a pocket RTA for out and about.
First time to hear the Siren would watch some reviews and I also watched reviews on serpent mini this is a good one. I guess my budget would be $30. I see leaking issue on avocado if it's on the side. Thank you very much mate for sharing your inputs much appreciated, God bless!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Greetings mates! I'm leaning towards avocado 24 bottom airflow and merlin mini, I'm a flavor chaser I don't worry about the clouds. I have my gold black alien over hang is not an issue for me. Any suggestions masters? Thanks and God bless to all.

Forgot to add I'm a MTL vaper, I would love a removeable drip tip and a leak free tank.
I'm a MTLer too and LOVE my short little Kayfun. See avatar.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The problem is the availability in our country, I'll try to search if we have a vape shop that has a stock and I'll watch some reviews for the kayfun. Thank you for sharing your knowledge mate and happy vaping!

Maybe someone here will find a vendor close to you with stock on what you are looking for.

If there's air shipping from Hawaii to Philippines, you might try www.eciggity.com. They show the Tobeco Kayfun 5 clone for $26.99. I have one I ordered from them and it vapes fine. I like the KF 2 better. The KF 5 is supposed to be adjustable from open to closed to satisfy all Kayfun vapers, but it's still a little too open air flow for me.

Last edited:

kelstasy

Dec 9, 2016
Philippines
Maybe someone here will find a vendor close to you with stock on what you are looking for.

If there's air shipping from Hawaii to Philippines, you mighttry www.eciggity.com. They show the Tobeco Kayfun 5 clone for $26.99. I have one I ordered from them and it vapes fine. I like the KF 2 better. The KF 5 is supposed to be adjustable from open to closed to satisfy all Kayfun vapers, but it's still a little too open air flow for me.
Thanks for the informations mate, God bless and happy vaping!

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
My 2 cents... I agree with everyone on the Kayfun being great for MTL. I use all versions from the 2 up to the 5 (even like the v4 with its 2 billion parts).
As @Daniel Wilson stated above, give the Cthulhu MTL a look, its a nice atomizer for MTL and you can find it reasonably priced.

28If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread