Spica RTA whatever you need and your vaping style is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
After many long journey searching a suitable atty for my liking I found : kayfun Lite V2 is still the best for 50 50 VG/PG, then Merlin Mini with large juice hole is very satisfying but I must turn up side down for closing the top cap after refill, then the most flavored atty is Taifun GT3 with steam tuner cap is very good but I cant find where to buy reduced airflow plug in. And heres now all combination is mix on 1 atty. From I watch its have all you need.
1. Top fill
2. Instantly access to deck without wasting your liquid.
3. Taifun GT3 juice flow system
4. Skyline RTA varian airflow plug in
5. The most important for me its 22mm, I dont like 23 or 24 mm atty, I think its not cute lol.
6. Easy coiling
7. Can be use for MTL or DL according your setup.

The only cons I see is: to much logo and writing on the chamber make a little cheap

heres the link

But somehow I cant find anywhere to buy it. Lol. Let share your tough here

Reactions: starmaster

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Reduced airflow plug for taifun is the french site , le petit vapour if you search they always had them , but
There is also SRv4 which can come with a MTL nano kit that has reduced deck hole an posative post along with a nano tank kit , SRv4 is a really nice tank ,i use daily along with my taifuns gt v3 an GT v3 minis , im awaiting a 2nd one an thinking of a 3rd SRv4 to stock for TDP since its 4.5ml capacity

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Reduced airflow plug for taifun is the french site , le petit vapour if you search they always had them

you mean they have them very, very occasionally! I waited about two months for them to get them in and bought two when i could. They are, it has to be said, in stock now..just saying..

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I have said this elsewhere but the overall 'feel' of this atty is very similar top the esmokguru skyline. It is, even at $125, a lot cheaper than the skyline but the quality of the skyline machining and execution is as good as anything out there so not a big criticism. If it is as good as it looks, $125 is a good deal imho.

Reactions: benley73

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Go to the bottom of this thread. Sounds like it will cost you $135US. Looks like a nice tank but not for that amount.
High end RTAs
For $135 I will skip. Yes skyline is expensive but the design and build quality is a diffrent class. Apologies my newbie experience but from the video I saw, I assume the build quality is on par with .. wofoto, smok etc. Once again I may be subjective lol

Reactions: ian91

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
For $135 I will skip. Yes skyline is expensive but the design and build quality is a diffrent class. Apologies my newbie experience but from the video I saw, I assume the build quality is on par with .. wofoto, smok etc. Once again I may be subjective lol
Have a look at the Vapour Giant V4 mini ,
Vapour Giant has some ok RTA,s out ,
Or the cheaper
(SRv4) has no logos on it if that is what you want
decent style, decent quality nano kits , reduced deck positive posts / poles Available for these along with different tank cages , the VG v3 has also a lot of spares so i guess the V4 will in time

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjohs

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
you mean they have them very, very occasionally! I waited about two months for them to get them in and bought two when i could. They are, it has to be said, in stock now..just saying..
Well where your suggestion an help for where to buy from then,
Instead disgruntled post [emoji28]
An such , why even bother ,?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Well where your suggestion an help for where to buy from then,
Instead disgruntled post [emoji28]
An such , why even bother ,?

I was just saying that the suggestion they always have them has not been my experience!! I think they do have them now :)

Reactions: benley73

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Taifun GT III Peek AFC 2 mm
Heres another link site to buy from , you need to look at authorized sellers of taifun GT3 to pick up these parts
837ff756b263e16554bd7e7e252aa524.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I ordered this rta. In two days it will be in my hands. Waiting impatiently
Where did you order it from ,an where is it being delivered , did you use the bank transfer , payment , I'm just sceptical ,
Turkey isnt the best reputation for being honest
Sad to say ,but had quite a few scammers trying to get payment from Istanbul
So just cautious about using bank transfer payment when credit card an PayPal are preferred payment method with some protection at least ,

DEnto35

Apr 17, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

boheya

Feb 27, 2017
Where did you order it from ,an where is it being delivered , did you use the bank transfer , payment , I'm just sceptical ,
Turkey isnt the best reputation for being honest
Sad to say ,but had quite a few scammers trying to get payment from Istanbul
So just cautious about using bank transfer payment when credit card an PayPal are preferred payment method with some protection at least ,

I ordered it from ecig forum of Turks. I live in Turkey so it was easy to buy. I see why you sceptical and unfortunately youre right to be. But paypal isnt in use in Turkey because of some problems and sellers of the atomizers are reliable. There are three videos in youtube. After I saw, decided to buy

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I ordered it from ecig forum of Turks. I live in Turkey so it was easy to buy. I see why you sceptical and unfortunately youre right to be. But paypal isnt in use in Turkey because of some problems and sellers of the atomizers are reliable. There are three videos in youtube. After I saw, decided to buy
I can get it from byvapes but being Turkish ive never heard of them also i cant find it through Google search only via links from the videos an fourms is this where other are buying from Oturum Aç

seckin2

Apr 8, 2017
Turkey
I can get it from byvapes but being Turkish ive never heard of them also i cant find it through Google search only via links from the videos an fourms is this where other are buying from Oturum Aç

byvape is a new site and they are working on using credit card option. Both sirius mods and byvape owners are reliable groups. Be patient, they also think about vapers from other countries. When the time arrive, they will announce here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread