Need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

godspeed1208

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Lion City
Hi there guys, i stopped vaping in the year 2013 due to some issues and would like to give it a try again.. and am totally lost now. There are hundreds of models to choose from now. So would like to ask which are the top brands/models now?

I understand there are things like temperate control, color screens, touch screens, and so many functions available now.. I'm digging those like the switcher box type... so can someone throw out a few names so that i can pick the right one? I understand there are also new chips/motherboard etc too now.. Thanks for all the help in advance

P.s: I have only used the ihybrid, orion v2 and lavatube haha.. And i want to get one tomorrow but lost which one to go for.. Thanks

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Welcome back :)
First: atomizers
So can you wrap your own coils? there are cartridge coil attys out now that are basically short fat BVC clearos but I find the original method works better if you’re not afraid. Still got wire and cotton?
Back in the day there was only Mouth To Lung (MTL). Now there is also Direct Lung (DL) in which you vape by drawing vapor directly into your lungs. It is characterized by large amounts of vapor, open airflow, and low nic levels.
It is possible to try all the new stuff out at once with one atomizer if you wish. The Uwell Crown(1) can do both mtl and dL and has a (pretty small) rebuildable cartridge which may make it a good option for you. If you want to skip coil cartridges completely there are better options though. Especially if you know whether you want mtl or dL.

Rebuildable atties have grown much larger easier to build on decks. Not many are good at both mtl and dL though.

Now, on to mods:

There are a lot of mod choices out there these days. As a result narrowing down what you want out of a mod will help a lot. Things you may want to consider:
Durability
Battery capacity
Price point
Features

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
You got your Voopoo yet? Good choice it has good reviews. Another mod brand that makes solid mods at reasonable prices is Smoant. I love my Smoant’s with the Cylon being the cream of the crop. Good luck to you and I’d like to hear how things are working out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread