Needed: 12v adaptor for BB passthru

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Also, any iPhone charger works as well. Car adapters, wall chargers, you name it. They are pretty easy to find at many gas stations 'n stuff & of course any electronics store. The iPhone (or iPod) cable is compatible with the phone or pod on one end & they all have a universal USB plug on the other end. I use mine whenever with no issues. Just FYI... ;)

Last edited:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Also, any iPhone charger works as well. Car adapters, wall chargers, you name it. They are pretty easy to find at many gas stations 'n stuff & of course any electronics store. The iPhone (or iPod) cable is compatible with the phone or pod on one end & they all have a universal USB plug on the other end. I use mine whenever with no issues. Just FYI... ;)

Don't forget to check the output. It should say 5V 1Amp. The 1Amp is important. I have a 700mA one that works but does not get to 5V.

I have been using a Kensington Portable Battery Pack. Output 5Volts 1.5A max. Amazon.com: Kensington Battery Pack and Charger for iPod; iPhone 1G, 3G: Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread