Not open for further replies.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
That needs to be in the hole between the contact and the part it's screwed into.

Also, if you're not using a kick, take the middle ring out or it won't make contact. At least it didn't for me.

I'll edit the post in a minute to get pics lmao

Here's what I meant.
Screenshot_2014-03-06-21-14-11.jpg

And here's a pic with the middle ring out.
Screenshot_2014-03-06-21-14-31.jpg

Last edited:

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
What causes only one tank to work? I can only get my rsst to fire nothing else works on my nemesis.

Sent from my iPhone using magic.

I am wondering when you put on the atty are you adjusting the top pin to meet it? If so you can pretty much use any 510 atty on it that I've seen. I run Kayfun, Aspire (several different types), Protanks, Davide, IGO etc none have not made contact when the pin is adjusted to it. As for the rest remove the small ring on the tube unless you are using a fuse or Kick. Now if that doesn't work or you want to use the beauty/kick ring then get the FatDaddy replacement top and button pins so it can be used regardless.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
What causes only one tank to work? I can only get my rsst to fire nothing else works on my nemesis.

Lack of knowledge!

Nemesis center pin is adjustable.
Remove Nemesis top
Back off center pin with thumbscrew knob
Attach any Device
Snug Thumbscrew
Install Top Cap
Adjust bottom switch as needed

Vape On! :vapor:

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I am wondering when you put on the atty are you adjusting the top pin to meet it? If so you can pretty much use any 510 atty on it that I've seen. I run Kayfun, Aspire (several different types), Protanks, Davide, IGO etc none have not made contact when the pin is adjusted to it. As for the rest remove the small ring on the tube unless you are using a fuse or Kick. Now if that doesn't work or you want to use the beauty/kick ring then get the FatDaddy replacement top and button pins so it can be used regardless.

This.

Put your tank on first, then tighten the pin.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I have done this but none of my tanks are working still

If that is the case check first the ohms on the atty to make sure it isn't shorted or the coil is bad. One other thing is also if it is a short there is a chance you burned an insulator in it also. Now if that doesn't work they next thing is the battery you are using or the APV. Nothing short of replacing will do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread