Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Maybe.

I'm not aware of any studies done on NETs (or WTAs for that matter).

However, they may also be more effective than plain nicotine e-liquids when it comes to transitioning smokers off of combustible tobacco.

The only thing resembling a NET that I ever vaped was Boba's Bounty, but WTAs really did help me (a smoker for 36 years) fight off the cravings.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I don't believe so, but everyone could be different. Personally I feel that if someone is trying to quit cigs, they should do whatever it takes to not smoke again and not worry about a slight possibility that one juice can be more addictive then others. I do feel that vaping is 95 percent safer then cigs, so a juice that's perhaps only 93 percent safer doesn't really make much difference

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
I don't believe so, but everyone could be different. Personally I feel that if someone is trying to quit cigs, they should do whatever it takes to not smoke again and not worry about a slight possibility that one juice can be more addictive then others. I do feel that vaping is 95 percent safer then cigs, so a juice that's perhaps only 93 percent safer doesn't really make much difference

I never cared about my health, only reason I quit was to stop hearing my family nag me about it and financial savings.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I never cared about my health, only reason I quit was to stop hearing my family nag me about it and financial savings.
Wow!!! I guess I never thought about that one....I understand now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread