Question about NET juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    NETs are flavoring, WTAs are a form of nicotine that may have a slight flavor. The only substantial relation is extraction from tobacco.

n-e-t .com has done testing of their NETs and they actually test the extract rather than ejuice made from it for greater sensitivity. Trace levels of TSNAs and diacetyl even then.

I haven't tried that Analogs flavor but everything except Wrangler I've liked of Goodejuice NETs. Patriot especially, however that's also an example some extractors aren't sure is 100% NET because they can't explain the flavor.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I often hear nets are very close to cigs, so many might think they merely are a juice that tastes just like a cig. Also when you hear people talk about nets, you hear they gunk up coils really bad...well that may be true, especially the nets I tried from net.com (they were gunky and tasted like an ashtray ) but there are many other nets I vape that don't gunk coils anymore then regular juices and have wonderful flavors to them. I think the difference is alot of nets are dirty , while some are very clean. I think perhaps it's all in the process of filtering. Nets from hhv, goodejuice and black note are very clean imo and have nice flavors to them and are very easy on coils.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree
    Reactions: dsheik

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah the closest thing possible to a sigarette is a good unflavoured WTA like Aroma's. ( to be blunt and honest...the others don't even come close).
    The alkaloids in tobacco is what gives the taste...not the nicotine.
    The alkaloids is also what gives the buzz and satisfaction...not the nicotine.
    If you like tobacco...that is the ultimate experience.
    To me its organic smoking :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread