Question about NET juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'd assume NETs are the closest thing you can get to cigarette tobacco (without the burning of course). With that being said, since it uses real tobacco wouldn't there be significant use of carcinogens like in chewing tobacco? Also, if anyone has tried them do they really taste like real tobacco? I ordered some and was wondering...
i like wta better than net

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
umbavape pure or true.
Terry I hate to disagree with you but that true must be the worst juice I ever tasted. I'm trying to think of the least offensive word to describe it...vile just keeps coming to mind. Pure is still doable but I don't taste the WTA in there. I seriously got my doubts about Umba's "WTA".
Sorry but that is my honest opinion (not that you asked for it)...:p

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
Terry I hate to disagree with you but that true must be the worst juice I ever tasted. I'm trying to think of the least offensive word to describe it...vile just keeps coming to mind. Pure is still doable but I don't taste the WTA in there. I seriously got my doubts about Umba's "WTA".
Sorry but that is my honest opinion (not that you asked for it)...:p
too each his own.
only juice i use.
stopped smoking after 40 years because of it.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Seriously if anyone wants to know what WTA really is and how it came about, search and read the old 2009 thread here... "So - are we getting it or are we not - nicotine"
Also read @DVap blog. He is the man that first extracted it. Aroma is making it to his standards. The proof is in the taste and the effect....:D
To me Umba don't come close.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
Seriously if anyone wants to know what WTA really is and how it came about, search and read the old 2009 thread here... "So - are we getting it or are we not - nicotine"
Also read @DVap blog. He is the man that first extracted it. Aroma is making it to his standards. The proof is in the taste and the effect....:D
To me Umba don't come close.
like i said, to each his own.
everyone is different.

• Agree
Reactions: Fredman1

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
all i know is it worked for me.
i use 12 mg of nic.
Yeah me to Terry. When I tried Umba first it worked, because I soooo wanted it to work. Now lately not so much. I can only put it down to the plazebo thingy. Anyway my apologies for derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread